Baziron AC - anti-acne agent.
Structure and Composition
- Baziron AS gel 2, 5% for external use. In 1 g of gel contains: Benzoyl peroxide - 25 mg.
- Baziron AS gel 5% for external use. In 1 g of gel contains benzoyl peroxide - 50 mg.
- Baziron AS 10% gel for topical use. In 1 g of gel contains benzoyl peroxide - 100 mg.
Auxiliary components: carbomer 940, poloxamer 182, glycerol, acrylate copolymer, anhydrous colloidal silica, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, sodium dioctyl sulfosuccinate, disodium edetate, propylene glycol.
The gel has a high antimicrobial activity against Staphylococcus epidermidis and Propionibacterium acnes. In the application of anti-inflammatory and komedonolitichesky effect, it absorbs excess sebaceous secretion, inhibits the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands, moisturizes the skin, improves tissue oxygenation.
Baziron AU and analogues of the drug on the basis of benzoyl peroxide, a powerful oxidizing agent and have a strong bactericidal effect on microorganisms. Thus the microorganisms can not produce resistant strains to the active substance.
Studies have shown that the use of Baziron AU and analogues based on benzoyl peroxide after a week of use inhibit the growth of Propionibacterium acnes culture by 94%, and after two weeks - by 97-99%.
Anti-inflammatory effect of benzoyl peroxide is based on the inactivation of free radicals in the inflammatory foci and the point of inhibition of free fatty acids.
At the heart of the drug is a complex of acrylate copolymer / glycerin, provides a controlled adsorption of excess sebum and slow release of glycerin, which moisturizes and softens the skin.
Indications Baziron AU
Baziron AU instructions prescribed for acne.
Baziron AU instructions prescribed for mild to moderate acne severity categories as monotherapy in the prevalence of pustular elements. When acne category average severity appoint Baziron AC or equivalent gel in combination with other systemic (antiadrogenami, antibiotics) and local (retinoids) drugs.
Dosages Baziron AU
The drug is applied to dry and clean skin of the affected areas in the morning or in the evening 1 or 2 times per day. The maximum rate of treatment - 3 months. 4 weeks after the start of the AU Baziron instruction begins to develop a therapeutic effect. 3 months after starting the drug develops remission.
If necessary, a second course of treatment.
Reviews Baziron AS patients show symptoms of overdose:
- Possibly strong irritation at the site of drug application provided too much skin. In this case it is better to cancel the reception Baziron AU instruction and symptomatic therapy.
No negative reviews Baziron speakers from the joint use with other drugs no.
Application Baziron speakers during pregnancy and lactation
It is to be careful about the use of AC and Baziron analogues during pregnancy and lactation.
Possible side effects
Reviews Baziron AU indicates that perhaps a rare occurrence skin irritation at the site of application of the gel, allergic reactions and skin dryness.
There are no reviews Baziron AS concerning the development of systemic side effects are absent.
- Use of the drug is prohibited in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance and the main auxiliary components of the drug;
- Children up to age 12 years.
- Avoid falling into place applying the gel to direct sunlight, as this may cause skin irritation;
- If irritation after applying Baziron AU instructions should stop taking the drug;
- if the drug falls to the nasal mucosa, the eye or the mouth, it must be thoroughly rinsed with warm water space;
- it is not recommended to combine the drug with the irritating and dried means (etanolsoderzhaschie agents and perfumes).