Bladder-Plus - combined homeopathic medication used in the treatment of primary obesity I and II degree.
The pharmacological action of Fucus
The structure consists of Fucus Plus
Six common homeopathic monotherapies: Hydrastis C3, Graphites C6, Carbo vegetabilis C6, Phytolacca C3, Fucus C3, Prunus spinosa C3., the effect of which complement each other:
- Graphites, typically prescribed for the treatment of obesity and inclination thereto. It is also a homeopathic remedy taken when symptoms such as stiffness, sensitivity to cold, dysmenorrhea, confusion, stomach pain, hypogonadal, constipation, eczema and pustular skin lesions;
- Hydrastis effective for constipation, caused by various reasons, as well as thyroid enlargement;
- Fucus take obesity, skin rashes, hypothyroidism, shortness of breath and palpitations;
- Phytolacca prescribed for predisposition to the formation of boils, as well as the propensity to obesity, constipation and hunger occur soon after a meal;
- Carbo vegetabilis, part of the Fucus, is effective in increased appetite and a desire sweet, and in cases of severe abdominal distention and dyspnea arising from overeating;
- Prunus spinosa take a tendency to edema.
Together, the active ingredients can effectively be used for weight loss Bladder.
In addition to weight loss, the results conducted by Institute of Neurology and Tomsk Military Medical Institute (Department of Therapy), helps Bladder:
- Reduce swelling and pain in the back and joints;
- Decreased appetite;
- Normalization of blood pressure and heart rate;
- Improve the vitality and health.
Anorectic effect of taking Fucus Review appears 3-4 day of admission, and after a three-month course of therapy notes sustained reduction in body weight.
In addition, Bladder according to the instructions does not change the composition of blood and rarely causes side effects.
produced in the form of homeopathic granules of 5, 10, 15, 20 and '40
According to the instructions Bladder recommended for use in the treatment of primary obesity I and II degree, caused by both overnutrition and low mobility.
Furthermore, the use of Fucus effectively if:
- Tendency to obesity in puberty or after childbirth;
- Family predisposition to obesity;
- Endogenous obesity, including menopausal, disk and gipogenitalnoe.
Bladder according to instructions should not be taken if there is hypersensitivity to the active components of the granules.
Bladder should be taken between meals (not earlier than one hour before or after) 8 sublingual granules. Multiplicity of reception - five times a day.
The course of treatment for weight loss Bladder - at least three months. For maximum effect, you can repeat the treatment course, coordinating the break with the doctor.
Side effects of Fucus
When using Fucus slimming in rare cases, with a predisposition may experience digestive upset and allergic reactions.
In addition, Bladder Review may contribute momentary exacerbation of the disease.
In order not to provoke the development of side effects described for Bladder reviews not recommended concurrently with products containing mint. Also, during treatment should not take fucus alcohol and coffee in large quantities.
Against the background of diabetes must take into account that the product contains glucose.
Bladder relates to a number of homeopathic remedies, which are holidays of pharmacies is permitted without a doctor's appointment. Shelf life of pellets - 5 years (at a temperature no higher than 25 degrees Celsius, protected from the sun spot).