Mikozan - a set of tools used for the removal of fungus from the nail plate.
Pharmacological action Mikozana
Included in the serum Mikozan bioactive substances destroy protease enzymes with which the fungal infection causes destruction of cells nails used them as a nutrient material and affect the integrity of the cell walls of the fungus, which accelerates the process of destruction. When applying Mikozana a thin, tight film, which protects the body against the introduction and spread of the fungus through the affected nail.
Form release Mikozana
According to the instructions Mikozan released as a set in the box that contains one tube of serum for nails with a brush applicator and 10 disposable nail files. The composition included 47 serum, 6% water, 40% of the enzyme filtrate rye, 1, 5% dimethyl isosorbide, 10% and 0 pentylene, 9% hydroxyethylcellulose.
Analogues Mikozana mechanism of action and of belonging to a pharmacological group are:
- Methyl salicylate;
According to the instructions Mikozan used for:
- Fungal infection of the nail plate;
- Prevention, nutrition and strengthening the nail plate.
Mikozan of nail fungus is used externally, after the varnish is removed and / or cleaned nails. After that you should carefully clean up the affected nail fungus nail file from the kit (once a week), and the entire surface, apply serum Mikozan - twice a day (morning and evening) for three or four weeks until the nail will not become healthy white and pink. After applying the product nail must be allowed to dry for 1-2 minutes.
For each affected nail fungus is necessary to use a separate nail file, which can be used only once, otherwise there is a possibility of infection. To prevent the re-emergence of the fungus should be applied Mikozan on healthy nails every day for a week.
Before using the drug should consult a doctor, dermatologist.
Contraindications Mikozana a child up to 4 years, and hypersensitivity to the drug.
To speed up the healing process, in addition to strict adherence to the instructions for use Mikozana, the reviews, you should follow these recommendations:
- Firstly, it is necessary to keep the feet and hands dry, wipe the moisture well after washing hands or showering the individual dry towel;
- Second, you need a straight line to cut nails and remove the cuticle;
- Thirdly, it is better to wear a ventilated shoes made of natural materials and cotton socks;
- Fourth, when visiting swimming pools, public showers, saunas, baths, etc. you must use individual slippers;
- Fifth, during manicure or pedicure requires the use of disposable or individual instruments.
In the opinion of Mikozan can cause irritation of the skin surrounding the infected nail.
In accordance with the instructions Mikozan must be stored out of reach of children and protected from light, dry place at room temperature to 25 ° C. Shelf life of the drug in compliance with the recommendations is 36 months.