Description peanut oil
Peanut butter - a valuable dietary vegetable products that compete for their energy and nutritional value of cheese and meat. It is derived from the fruit of the peanut ("peanut", "Chinese pistachio" or "Chinese walnut"). It was first produced in the early nineteenth century in America, followed by oil gained widespread popularity around the world.
There are three main types of peanut butter:
- Crude oil is brick-brown color with a pleasant and rich taste of peanuts produced in Asian countries;
- Refined nedezodorirovannoe and deodorized oil, popular in America and Europe. Such oils are generally pale yellow color with a mild taste and flavor.
The greatest nutritional value has a "live" oil, produced without the use of extraction by cold pressing, and for medicinal purposes is preferable to exactly this kind of oil.
Composition peanut oil
Excellent flavor and high nutritional value of peanut butter explained its constituent:
- Digestible fats;
- Essential amino acids. Polyunsaturated Omega-6 and Omega-9, which contains peanut oil, enhance immunity, the normalization of hormonal balance and improve the functioning of the nervous and reproductive systems;
- Vitamins - B8, A, B1, E, D, B4, B2, B3, B5, B9. Antioxidant vitamins A and E help to improve the work of the organs of sight, and have a strong anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulating and wound-healing effect. Vitamin B4 prevents fatty infiltration of the liver and the development of gallstones. B vitamins promote healthy hair, skin and nails, as well as good eyesight and strong immunity;
- Macro- and micronutrients, including iodine, magnesium, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, zinc, cobalt and others.
In addition, the composition includes peanut butter and some other components (phospholipids, polyphenols, betaine, phytosterols), which have a beneficial effect on the functional condition of the cardiovascular, nervous, immune and digestive systems.
Useful properties of peanut butter
Peanut butter has a pronounced wound-healing and anti-bacterial properties. There is also distinctive features is the ability of peanut butter:
- To improve motor activity and muscle tone;
- Lowers blood levels of cholesterol;
- Restoring power after stress or prolonged illness;
- To improve the quality of sleep;
- To stimulate the natural production of collagen;
- Prevent diabetes;
- To improve the liver;
- Reduce overweight.
In folk medicine, peanut oil is often used externally to treat eczema, hardhealed and festering wounds, herpes and exudative diathesis.
Use peanut butter
Many studies have confirmed the benefits of peanut butter in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. It is especially effective for ischemia and circulatory disorders associated with the formation of thrombi.
In folk medicine, peanut butter, along with pumpkin has long been used as an effective cholagogue. It stimulates the secretion and bile, promotes restoration of the cellular structure of the liver and prevent inflammation in the gallbladder, liver and biliary tract.
Proven benefit of peanut butter in diabetes and blood diseases such as hemophilia, hemorrhagic diathesis, anemia. Also, it will be useful for:
- Depression, fatigue, insomnia, irritability and apathy;
- Kidney disease;
- Erectile dysfunction in men;
- Eye diseases, because it reduces the risk of developing glaucoma, "night blindness", cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and conjunctivitis.
Use peanut oil
The use of peanut butter is very flexible. It is used in confectionery, bakery and pharmaceutical industry, in cosmetics and home cooking, in the production of margarine and soap, as well as for medicinal purposes.
In modern cooking peanut butter used in salad dressings, sauces and desserts. Due to the high calorie diet it is suitable for athletes.
For the treatment and prevention of diseases of various body systems peanut butter are advised to take one teaspoon three times a day.
Use of peanut oil in cosmetology
Thanks saturated polyacids, "vitamin of youth" A and E, and polyphenols betaine use peanut butter helps nourish, soften and moisturize the skin intensively. This oil is very well absorbed and gives skin firmness and elasticity.
With regular use peanut butter prevents premature aging of the skin and contributes to the rapid recovery of the protective functions of the epidermis.
It is used for the preparation of salves, lotions, creams and beauty creams for the care of aging, dry, sensitive and flaky skin, and it is a part of shampoos and soaps.
Harm peanut butter
Damage from peanut butter if possible allergy to nuts, which should be identified before including it in your daily diet. Also, do not use it if you are hypersensitive to peanut.
In addition, the harm of peanut butter may occur against the background of asthma, joint disease (gout, arthritis and arthrosis), and increased blood clotting. When these diseases peanut butter should be used with caution.