Renal cyst - a
benign in most kidney capsule of different size, which is filled with liquid yellowish hue. In some rare cases, a kidney cyst can go into kidney tumor. Often this disease affects men over 50 years.
Kidney cysts often located in the upper or lower part of the kidney cortex or in the top layer. There may be ellipsoidal or spherical shape, be complex (divided into several segments) and simple (single-chamber). On the walls of the complex cysts can form mineral deposits.
Advantageously found kidney cysts smaller size (up to two centimeters), but sometimes the amount can be from one to ten centimeters. In rare cases, there are more and larger kidney cysts.
Causes of kidney cyst
The cause of kidney cysts believe the accelerated growth of epithelial cells in the kidney tubules. Most often this cause kidney cyst occurs due to injury, genetic predisposition, infectious and parasitic diseases. Sometimes (in 5% of cases) is a congenital kidney cysts, and is formed by the loss of the urinary tract due to germinal tubules. In such cases, when the kidney cyst is in the human body from birth, most often the disease begins to develop in the second half of life.
The symptoms of kidney cyst
In most cases, symptoms of kidney cysts are:
- repeated infectious diseases urogenital organs;
- the presence of blood in urine. Since the kidney of the affected cyst, increased pressure develops hemorrhage;
- flank pain or lower back. The cause of pain is to increase the size of the kidney, which is why compressed nearby organs. There are also cases when fluid accumulates in the kidney, causing kidney heavier;
- the presence of protein in urine (generally not more than 2 grams per day);
- increase in blood pressure;
- the presence of seals in the abdomen that can be felt. It arises from the increase in kidney cyst affected.
Often, patients, even in the presence of many symptoms of kidney cyst may not even be aware of their illness and learn about it by chance during an ultrasound.
If a kidney cyst associated infection, there are also signs of pyelonephritis:
- general weak state;
- pain aching;
- painful, frequent urination;
- pain in joints and muscles;
- detection of leukocytes and erythrocytes in urine in the laboratory examination;
Basically kidney cyst diagnosed by ultrasound of the kidneys (US). Through this method we can determine the number, size and location of cysts.
time of diagnosis the doctor based on the patient's complaints. The presence of cysts indicate uneven surface and increase in kidney is felt on palpation. In laboratory studies, blood revealed anemia, reduced the amount of protein, elevated levels of creatinine and urea; in urine occurs leukocyturia, hematuria, sometimes reveal decreased urine specific gravity and hyaline cylinders.
Treatment of renal cyst
If found only a single simple cyst, further treat renal cyst should not be. In this case, the sick person must be held every year, renal ultrasound, to protect themselves from infection and hypothermia. For the symptomatic treatment of renal cyst using anti-inflammatory and pain medications, as well as bring down the pressure.
Carry out treatment is necessary in cases where there are complications - will develop chronic renal insufficiency or pyelonephritis.
If there are large uncomplicated kidney cyst, compressing the surrounding tissue, conduct Moxibustion - emptying renal cyst puncture under local anesthesia. After this procedure, you can immediately go home, and only after two weeks of control, do not start again if the cyst is growing.
Removing kidney cyst
Indications for removal of kidney cysts are:
- large size cysts, because of which squeezed nearby organs, as well as own kidneys can not properly function;
- the presence of pain;
- cyst rupture;
- bleeding or infection in the kidneys;
- violation of urinary outflow;
- the development of arterial hypertension nature.
When assigning cyst removal kidney plays an important role age of the patient. Operations recommended only do young or middle age, but in the elderly it is desirable to limit ourselves to other methods of treatment of kidney cysts. It is important to remember that, despite the goodness of kidney cysts, it can go into malignant. For this reason, it is important to detect as early as possible and start to treat kidney cysts.
People's treatment of renal cyst
People's treatment of renal cyst is to use a variety of liquors and juice plants.
1. Juice mug. For burdock juice must be cut a few leaves of burdock and use the juicer to squeeze from them fully all the juice. The first two days it should take one teaspoon twice a day. In the third and fourth days - one teaspoon three times a day, then - one tablespoon three times a day.
Each time the juice should be fresh. Drink it should be regularly for a month for thirty minutes before meals.
2. Tincture of walnut shells. For its preparation in an enamel bowl should pour a half cup of crushed shells, fill it with half cup of boiling water, then under the cover of one hour and drain.
Take this infusion should be within one month 1/3 cup three times a day before meals. It can be used instead of tea. After a break of eight days, repeat the course for a month.
3. tincture of golden whiskers. For its preparation is necessary to grind 50 sustavchikov, pour 500 ml of vodka and infuse for ten days, then strain.
In the morning on an empty stomach infusion consumed in the evening - thirty minutes before meals. During the first course of treatment on the first day should be consumed ten drops to thirty milliliters of water. On the second day - the eleven drops, the third - twelve. Thus, in twenty-five days, you reach thirty-five drops. Then, every day subtracting one drop is necessary for twenty-five days to return to the original volume.
After one week, starting the second year during which the infusion should be used three times a day under the old scheme. You can take from two to five such courses with a week interval.