The man - a social being, and life in society based primarily on verbal communication. Underdevelopment of the communicative function of a negative impact on the potential of the individual. Speech disorders caused by different reasons, depending on where a person has certain symptoms of this defect. The most difficult problem in terms of correction is dysarthria - underdevelopment of the communicative function, caused by organic damage to the central nervous system.
When dysarthria suffering primarily zvukoproiznoshenija problems which can have varying degrees of severity, it is connected with changes in muscle tone of the face and neck. It is also characterized by disorders of speech breath and voice. In severe cases, it becomes so slurred that it can not serve as a means of communication. Depending on the localization of the lesion of the nervous system are the following forms of dysarthria:
- Bulbar. Speech problems are due to a decrease in muscle tone of the lips and cheeks. Their lethargy leads to disruption of the pronunciation of labial sounds, requiring sufficient muscle tension. The voice has a nasal tone;
- Pseudobulbar. There are two types of this form of dysarthria - spastic and paretic. The most common of them first, but possibly a combination of both. Not only distorted pronunciation of consonants, but vowels are marked disordered breathing and voice, salivation;
- Extrapyramidal. When this form of dysarthria it distorted due to the sudden changes in muscle tone. This gives rise to the so-called hyperkinesis - violent movements, uncontrolled man;
- Cerebellar. With the defeat of the cerebellar tone articulation muscles is greatly reduced, it becomes a chant, there is a lack of stress;
- Cortical. Symptoms of speech disorders in this form of dysarthria is characterized by significant variability, depending on the location of the damage of the cerebral cortex.
Clinical symptoms of dysarthria are not always clearly marked. Very often can meet and minor manifestations of this speech disorders, making it difficult to diagnose. It is a mistake made by the conclusion leads to an inexplicable lack of positive dynamics in the correction. In this regard, it is important to quickly identify the so-called erased dysarthria.
The lack of specific changes expressed confusion that contributes to speech disorders with dyslalia in which there are no problems with the innervation. However, a careful approach to the diagnosis allows to make the right conclusion. When it has worn dysarthria, let mild, but the specific violations - the decline in articulation movements, slowing their pace, typical problems with voice and speech breathing.
The presence of dysarthria also indicate problems encountered in correctional work. They lie in the difficulty setting and, in particular, automation disturbed sounds.
Speech disturbances hinder social adaptation. They contribute to the emergence of problems in his personal life, limit the choice of profession. This is especially noticeable in the case of dysarthria, where speech is very slurred and unintelligible. That is why it is so important to provide timely adequate assistance in solving this problem.
When dysarthria treatment requires an integrated approach. In order to achieve a positive result logopedic work on correction zvukoproiznoshenija must be accompanied by appropriate medical therapy. It is also necessary to carry out articulation massage, in some cases - physiotherapy.
Dysarthria - a complex and difficult to remedy a violation of speech. The success of overcoming it depends on timely and systematic remedial work. This, in turn, is directly related to how well placed the appropriate diagnosis. After dysarthria, which treatment requires a long time, it is not always clear-cut symptoms.
Any violation of speech than physiological dyslalia at preschool age, require special remedial measures. In addition to poor pronunciation of sounds, which in itself is a significant defect, there are often other problems, especially in such a serious speech disorders as dysarthria. This underdevelopment of the grammatical structure of speech, as well as violation of the formation of sound analysis and synthesis, which leads to difficulties in writing.