Rheoencephalography is by high-frequency medical diagnosis based on a weak electric effects using special equipment to certain areas of the brain. Thanks rheoencephalography can conduct research vessels of the brain, detect diseases and pathology.
In clinical practice rheoencephalography conducted to identify a variety of vascular lesions of the brain, the definition of the functional abilities of the circulation in the blood vessels, control of intracranial pressure in the postoperative period and the presence of brain injury.
Principles Reoentsefalografichesky study
The method of using modern diagnostic rheoencephalography by two instruments - the recorder and rheographic prefix. The equipment allows to evaluate blood flow in the vessels of the brain.
In the course of rheoencephalography recorded pulse variations in the vessels of the brain and the estimated blood flow velocity and permeability of vascular tone and the state of a certain area of the brain.
The patient during rheoencephalography lying on his back or stomach (depending on the type of diagnosis) still, closes his eyes and tries not to respond to external stimuli.
Specialist diagnosis is rheoencephalography evaluating the following indicators:
- The regularity of pulse waves,
- Configuration and slope of the descending and ascending parts,
- Position notch,
- The presence and distribution of the venous wave
- Additional impulse wave.
The diagnostic results are highly accurate and can reveal the full clinical picture for a certain cerebrovascular disease.
- Frontomastoidalnoe abduction (diagnosis of carotid artery) is done by laying the device electrodes on the front of the head.
- Oktsipitomastoidalnoe diversion (internal diagnosis of vertebral arteries) is carried out by placing electrodes on the back of the head and mastoidalnye processes.
In addition to rheoencephalography recorded electrocardiogram and determined the heart rate.
- Increased intracranial pressure,
- Frequent headaches, migraines, dizziness,
- Spasms of cerebral vessels,
- Vascular dystonia,
- Head injuries and bruising of varying severity,
- Violations of the vestibular apparatus.
It is also testimony to the rheoencephalography are various psychosomatic disorders, insomnia, fainting, disorders of perception, hearing loss and vision.
Important advantages of this method of diagnosis is its safe and painless, high accuracy readings, the possibility of long-term monitoring and control over the functioning of the brain vessels.
High-Rheoencephalography provides information about blood flow and cerebral blood filling, determine the elasticity of blood vessels of the brain and identify the negative factors that affect the blood circulation, causing hypertension and headaches.
Also, this diagnostic method has a high efficiency for the prevention of various diseases of the brain, blood clots and vascular occlusions, stroke. Making timely diagnosis allows you to control the negative processes in the blood vessels of the brain and prescribe the most effective therapy.