Perhaps it is impossible to find a man who did not want to look younger than their years. Today, women and men carefully monitor their appearance - they are willing to much, if only as long as possible to look young and fresh. Fortunately, a whole industry is working on the creation of anti-aging creams and masks, serums and emulsions
to develop new procedures for the effective facial rejuvenation.
The signs of aging skin
Unfortunately, the aging process can not be stopped, but you can try as much as possible to delay the appearance of its signs. Looking at himself in the mirror, every woman terrified find at:
- dark spots;
- Couperose (spider veins);
- Enlarged pores;
- Change facial contours (dislodging);
All this - the signs of skin aging. It is known that the experts distinguish three types of epidermis of aging: biological, mechanical and photo-aging. Genetic predisposition, diet, environmental exposure, lifestyle factors, even temperament - all affect the condition of skin, and all these factors can be dealt with one way or another.
Homemade Facial Rejuvenation
Facial Rejuvenation begins, usually at home. For this purpose, a variety of cosmetics - creams, masks, serums. And every year, if not every month there are new, more miraculous (on promises) drugs! But do not blindly buy all new items and choose the appropriate option empirically. It is best to turn to the beautician, who will help determine the really effective anti-aging remedy - because that is ideally suited to one person might not work for another, and even cause allergies.
The most effective means for a home facial rejuvenation experts called cosmetic products containing:
- Hyaluronic acid;
- Extract the snail secretions;
- Coenzyme Q10;
- Vitamins E and C;
- Stem cells.
Creams and serums should be applied daily anti-aging mask is enough to do 2-3 times a week.
Proper cleansing of skin is also extremely important. It helps to improve blood circulation, cell nutrition, as well as strengthening of exchange processes. It is better to use soft gels and foams, tap water, or replace the melted herb tea, be sure to regularly use scrubs and peels, which remove the top layer of the epidermis, deeply cleanse and stimulate the cells. It is desirable every day to wipe face cubes of frozen infusion of herbs (chamomile, succession, sage) - it is good tones skin.
On the popular methods of facial rejuvenation too do not forget.
Enough well proven homemade masks from natural products: honey, olive oil, egg white, clay, yeast. In the summer-autumn season are recommended masks from fresh fruits and vegetables (apples, lemons, strawberries, cucumbers, etc.).
For home facial rejuvenation procedures also apply self-massage - a very efficient and easy way to support skin tone. It also helps to get rid of a double chin and sagging cheeks. There are different types of massage: it can be done simply by hand or using special massagers. But we must remember that the act should be as carefully as possible, following the instructions exactly as otherwise the result will have the opposite effect - the skin will be stretched even further.
Extend the youth and freshness of the face help and special exercises - feysbilding. They strengthen the muscles, improve skin tone, improve its color, tighten oval face, remove excess body fat and double chin. The positive effect is noticeable after two months of constant training. However, cosmetologists are ambivalent about the benefits of self-massage and feysbildinga - some argue that the extra stretching of the skin is not desirable after forty years.
Cabin technique - effective facial rejuvenation
According to the reviews,
facial rejuvenation techniques using cabin air more efficiently than home.
Today, in every beauty salon for women offers a wide range of different anti-aging procedures and, sometimes, it is difficult to decide which is better. Make the right decision will help, once again, an experienced beautician. Only a professional will be able to take into account the current state of the skin, and is exactly what the problem is dominated by age, the age of the patient, as well as its financial capacity. All this affects the choice of the optimal anti-aging treatments.
To describe all the existing methods of effective cosmetic facial rejuvenation impossible. According to experts, the top five are: mesotherapy, biorevitalization, laser rejuvenation, RF-lifting and contouring.
They should dwell:
- Mesotherapy. The essence of this technique in facial rejuvenation intradermal administration, the active mezokokteyl which, because they contain substances that activate metabolism, stimulate the synthesis of proteins, collagen, improve blood circulation. Due to the fact that all the useful components penetrate the skin and do not stay on the surface (as by using creams), the efficiency of several times higher;
- Biorevitalization. With deep wrinkles, uneven complexion, dullness and sagging of the skin perfectly helps microinjection of hyaluronic acid, that is biorevitalization. Judging by the reviews, facial rejuvenation this way is extremely effective: injections help restore the physiological environment to normalize the metabolism, stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, to restore moisture balance in the skin;
- Laser rejuvenation. This procedure is also called fractional rejuvenation. The high intensity laser mikroluchi penetrate the skin to a depth of 1 mm, stimulating cell regeneration, removing old and weak cells and making the skin more supple and smooth. Laser rejuvenation of the face, in the opinion of those who held such a procedure, comparable in quality to the impact of the operating skin tightening;
- RF-lifting. During this procedure, the skin exposure to RF radiation, which stimulates the increased formation of new collagen. RF-lifting ensures long-lasting, stable results, after treatment, the skin looks much more smooth, fresh and taut;
- Contour. This technique involves the injection subcutaneous detectives based on hyaluronic acid (most often), that seem to be leveled from inside the wrinkles, tightening skin. Contour has earned a lot of positive reviews, beauticians call it one of the most effective treatments for facial rejuvenation.
However, despite the availability of such a large number of anti-aging agents, there are no miracles. And if you do not take care of your skin from an early age not to conduct a correct way of life, do not give up bad habits, no creams and treatments will not be able to protect the skin from premature aging!