Cellulite (gynoid lipodystrophy) - this particular change in adipose tissue, which is reflected in the appearance of relief and bumpy skin caused by a violation of lymph and blood microcirculation.
The causes of cellulite are different: they are, first of all, poor diet, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, squeezing clothes.
As a sign of trouble in the body and cellulite cosmetic flaw spoils life about 80% of women, causing their complexes about the appearance of their bodies.
Anti-cellulite massage - one of the most effective and affordable methods to get rid of lipodystrophy (both the first and the fourth stages of the disease) and to prevent its occurrence.
Anti-cellulite massage is a combination of different methods of mechanical and reflex effects on tissues of the skin in the form of depression, pressure, friction, vibration, produced in areas prone to cellulite deposits. Most often, such so-called "problematic" places are the thighs, buttocks and stomach.
Classic anti-cellulite massage is performed without the use of surgical procedures and hardware and is often prescribed course consisting of 8-15 procedures, the amount of which depends on the stage of the disease.
To enhance the action of anti-cellulite massage using medicinal ointments, gels, aromatic oils and temperature effects.
The effects of anti-cellulite massage
According to reviews cellulite massage produced correctly and the appropriate stage of the disease course, can achieve such results as:
- Improve capillary circulation;
- Accelerate the exchange of substances between the cell and the extracellular fluid;
- Decongesting the body (more intensive removal of the cells their metabolic products);
- Accelerating the movement of lymph fluid in the body;
- Conclusion of excess fluid (edema warning appearance);
- Accelerating the process of cell regeneration;
- Restoration of muscle tone;
- Improving the structure of the skin due to active stimulation hormone and sebaceous glands;
- Purchase skin softness, elasticity and pleasant appearance;
- Increased resistance to disease by stimulating the activity of the lymphatic system.
Technique of anti-cellulite massage
The main anti-cellulite massage techniques used by professional masseurs are:
- Stroking. With light finger movements begin and end any type of massage, including and cellulite. Reception improves blood circulation in the capillaries;
- Rubbing. Technique is similar to rubbing stroking, however, this process is more intense, with the fingers wide apart and firmly against your skin. Trituration reduces subcutaneous fat, improves muscle tone, removes water from the body. On his feet rubbing is done from the bottom up, and on the hips - a circular motion;
- Patting. This technique of anti-cellulite massage is a series of bold stroke with your fingers or a clenched fist of varying intensity;
- Pressing. Divided into shallow and deep. While pressing the surface skin is stretched and released, helping to soften the upper zones burdened by cellulite. Deep pressing involves grasping larger pieces of skin similar to kneading dough with a gradual rapprochement between the hands. Deep seizures cause sudden rush of blood vessels by activating activity and positively affecting the damaged connective tissue.
Anti-cellulite massage at home
In the opinion of anti-cellulite massage at home it is highly effective. However, during the massage or self-massage at home you need to follow a few rules:
- To begin the cellulite massage is necessary when the muscles are warmed and relaxed, and the hands of the masseur should be neither wet nor cold;
- Starting anti-cellulite massage is necessary to slow the pace, gradually increasing his;
- Movement masseur should be directed from the bottom up (from the knees to the buttocks);
- It is not necessary to massage the inner thighs, groin and popliteal cavity;
- Anti-cellulite massage is effective only when it is regularity: it is necessary to make at least half an hour and not less than once every 7 days.
How do anti-cellulite massage at home?
To get rid of cellulite not necessarily carry out the procedures of anti-cellulite massage in beauty salon - is sufficient to use a few tricks that are easy to use at home. Here are some of them:
- For the thighs and buttocks. Put your fingers into a fist and amplitude movements with the power of the fist spend knee to hip and back, until the skin turns red;
- For the hips, buttocks and knees. Put your fingers together and massage the affected cellulite areas in a circular motion;
- For the abdomen and thighs. Grasp the skin between the toes and head tweaks from the lower to the upper part of the body. Pinching when it is necessary to intensively, but not much, so as not to leave bruises;
- For the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. Form of the index finger and thumb, and the triangle, pressing on the skin, promote it in the direction of the thumb.
Each of these methods of anti-cellulite massage, reviews, reduces the manifestations of "orange peel", easily accomplished without the help of experts.
Means for anti-cellulite massage
How do anti-cellulite massage brush or other supporting material, and whether you can have recourse to the unequal struggle with the "orange peel" to curative and cosmetic products?
Means for anti-cellulite massage as an independent or supplementary method can achieve excellent results, increasing the efficiency of the physical effects on the skin and accelerating the healing process.
Such cosmetic products as a natural scrub of coffee or crushed apricot seeds, sea salt, essential oils, algae, mud, thermoset gels and creams have the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin, providing intensive therapeutic effect on cellulite affected areas.
Contraindications to anti-cellulite massage are:
- Tumors in the abdomen and pelvic area;
- Chronic infection in the acute stage;
- Inflammatory diseases of the skin;
- Inflammatory diseases of the urinary organs;
- Bleeding from the vagina;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Menstrual period;
- The postoperative period;
- Mental disorders.