From an anatomical point of view of the hair are appendages of the skin, so their structure resembles the structure of the skin. The similarities at the cellular level allows us to understand how the hair under the influence of chemicals, and as chemical dyes can alter the natural, natural color.
Thus, lowering the histological details, define only three layers of skin:
- The outer epithelium;
- Actually the dermis (skin);
- Subcutaneous tissue.
A similar structure has a human hair:
Absolutely, as well as an outer skin, hair surface layer consists of several layers of squamous cells which grow like fish scales, overlapping each other.
Considering the hair under the microscope after staining, we can see that the surface layer remains unchanged
. Similarly, "behaves" the epithelial layer below the tattoo pigment which is actually in the skin.
So the hair after coloring changes primarily at the level of the cortical layer. This is where the pigment cells are located. Moreover, they have far more red than brunettes and brown-haired women. Do blondes almost no pigment, which is compensated by a large number of hair.
Subcutaneous tissue, as well as the core of the hair, provides nutritional function for the surface layers. The main center is the bulb, which is located under the skin in a special bag - the follicle.
Typically, the hair after dyeing do not lose their roots, but often unnatural, and regardless of the color of the paint
How and why dyed hair
To colorant penetrated the cortex, you need to "push" scaly cells. Alkaline medium (ammonia) promotes instant disconnection connections between cells, and acid - forms a gap under the influence of other factors: temperature and pressure.
Usually, the hair after dyeing acquire normal appearance, but with continued exposure to an alkaline environment, they look lifeless because becomes dull. The desired effect is not achieved after painting as an artificial pigment becomes faded. If after exposure to acidic conditions (hydrogen peroxide) hair is exposed to additional chemical or physical effects, stratified squamous cells, exposing the cortex. By the same mechanism is formed dandruff due to peeling of the epidermis.
Thinning hair after coloring, and whipped. Additional painting is making matters worse.
Experts do not recommend trichologists (forbid!) To produce hair coloring persons 13 to 17 years. It is the most vulnerable age for the structure of the hair. Staining as discoloration in this age group leads to alopecia or total baldness.
How to restore your hair after coloring
To avoid unwanted effects after hair dyeing, it is advisable to follow the recommendations of specialists: skilled hairdressers and medical workers with specialized doctor trihologa. They offer the following:
- Abandon rigid combs to not injure the hair subjected to chemical attack, you should use wooden combs;
- Takeout combing the hair until they are dry, because water easily penetrates through the outer layer and its molecules displace cortical cells - hair can just break in a place like "Jumper";
- Do not use a hair dryer or curling for fast drying, so you do not solve the question of how to restore your hair after coloring
And furthermore, how to keep them. Acidic medium at elevated temperature contributes to the rapid destruction of the scaly layer of hair;
- Abandon frequent shampooing. The fat film that forms on the surface of the skin, prevents hair follicles from aggressive mechanical and physical factors;
- Do not abuse the frequent staining. Frequent change of image (more than three times a month) can lead to irreversible consequences, for which the hair dye is no longer needed;
- The first shampoo is recommended not earlier than three days, because the hair after dyeing in that time have time to restore the structure. Cracks between squamous cells are closed and hair get the same form, though with a different color;
- To prevent exposure to high or low temperatures, and ultraviolet radiation
it is recommended to wear a hat. It is necessary that the hair after dyeing is not destroyed
Only due to the fact that they previously exposed acid (hydrogen peroxide), which is contained in all the hair dyes;
- For hygiene procedures should use special shampoos and balms for colored hair.
If after staining unwanted changes occur, you should take immediate measures.
Mask for hair after coloring
Traditional medicine has a mass of absolutely harmless recipes that contain natural substances. They are used for color-treated hair with the following objectives:
Virtually all of the masks for the hair after coloring can be made at home
. Recipes simple, almost all components are available. They are commercially available in any drugstore. Treatment is carried out in a few days, sometimes the effect occurs after two or three procedures. It is important not to increase the dosage and act strictly according to instructions. All procedures should not be done more than twice a week. The official science and traditional medicine based on the physiological characteristics of the organism. Until a film of fat - all actions aimed at improving the condition of hair, will do more harm than good.