The Kremlin diet
Mysterious Power System
Despite the many existing systems today diet, the Kremlin diet continues to occupy a leading position in the list of the most effective ways of losing weight.
His name has received the Kremlin diet, on the one hand, due to the secrecy that long surrounded her, many have heard of the existence of some system of weight loss for the powerful, but no one had a clear idea of what it is. On the other hand, if you believe the rumors, the Kremlin diet to normalize the weights used some Russian politicians, in particular, Yuri Luzhkov managed to lose her 15 kilos overweight.
The Kremlin diet is based on restricting carbohydrate intake, in this and many other it is very similar to the Atkins diet. Result Kremlin diet based on carbohydrate consumption in a small amount, which leads to a drop in blood glucose, which in turn starts the burning of fat as an alternative energy source.
Table Kremlin diet
For convenience, create a daily menu of the Kremlin diet was developed by a special table on which were inscribed products and "price." The higher the content of carbohydrates per 100 grams of the product, the greater its "price" - 1 gram of carbohydrates equals 1 conventional units (CU). In order to maintain the process of losing weight you need to make the Kremlin diet menu so that the daily 'price' products does not exceed 40 in. e. But those who have already reached the desired weight and wants to keep him, "price" should be raised to 60 USD
The highest amount of carbohydrates and therefore the greatest "price" in the table of the Kremlin diet are sweet and flour dishes, potatoes, bread, rice, and sugar. These products are not banned, but their use even a small amount will be provided for normal carbohydrate, leaving no place in the diet of more useful and necessary for the body products.
According to the table of the Kremlin diet, the lowest, and sometimes zero value are: meat, eggs, cheese and fish, so the dishes of these ingredients should be the basis of the diet. In addition, a small amount of conventional units or points, the Kremlin diet has given some varieties of vegetables (asparagus, lettuce, spinach, green beans, radishes) and mushrooms. Do not become a pretext "break" holiday approaching, because alcohol, unlike most systems, weight loss, this diet allowed. For example, zero points Kremlin diet appreciated vodka, whiskey, brandy, tequila, rum, brandy, and only 1 USD is the "price" of 100 grams of dry wine. But yogurt, the staple of many diets, is not a priority of the Kremlin diet drink - a glass of kefir corresponds to 6 USD
Menu Kremlin diet
Use some mandatory prescriptions Kremlin diet does not imply, however, in order to have an idea about how you need to eat, we offer the following menu:
- 28 USD Breakfast should be provided 100 grams of cheese, fried eggs from two eggs and ham, unsweetened coffee or tea. At lunch you can eat 130 g of vegetable salad with mushrooms, 250 grams of celery soup and serving steak and a cup of tea without sugar. As a suitable snack walnuts (50 grams). Evening meal can be represented medium tomatoes and 200 grams of boiled chicken.
- On 23 USD In the morning allowed to eat 150 grams of cottage cheese, two boiled, stuffed mushrooms eggs, and drink unsweetened tea. At lunch, you can treat yourself to 100 g of vegetable salad with oil, 250 grams of sour cream and boiling meat, 100 grams of barbecue and a cup of unsweetened coffee or tea. At lunch - 200 grams of cheese. Meet the Kremlin diet recipes will be dinner, consisting of 100 g of boiled cauliflower, grilled chicken breast and tea without sugar.
- 36 USD In the morning - three boiled sausages, 100 grams of roasted eggplant, unsweetened tea. As the dinner suit 100g Coleslaw with butter, 250 grams of soup, cooked vegetables and processed cheese, lean pork chop, and unsweetened coffee. Afternoon snack may consist of 10 black olives, and dinner - on the average tomatoes, 200 grams of boiled fish and a glass of kefir.
- On 25 USD Breakfast can be provided 100 grams of salad cauliflower, four boiled sausages and unsweetened tea. For lunch, without fear of the figure can eat 150 grams of vegetable soup with mushrooms, 100 grams kebab of lamb, 250 grams of chicken broth with pieces of chicken, onion bulb and greens and drink unsweetened coffee. Snack can consist of 200 g of cheese. Dine recommended 200 g lettuce, 200 g of fried fish and unsweetened tea.
- At $ 30 According to many reviews, the Kremlin diet does not involve fasting, in support of what appears, for example, a breakfast - scrambled eggs with four grated cheese and unsweetened tea. At lunch you can eat 250 grams of celery soup, 100 grams of salad from fresh grated carrots and escalope. As a snack suit 30g peanuts. In the evening you can relax a little and have a drink 200 grams of dry red wine with 100 grams of cheese, and eat 200 grams of boiled fish, 200 g of lettuce.
- At 31 USD In the morning indulge recommended 100 grams of cheese, fried eggs from two eggs with ham and a cup of unsweetened green tea. Lunch can be provided 100 grams of salad from cabbage and beets seasoned with sunflower oil, 250 grams of soup and the same amount of fried chicken. As an afternoon snack recommended 50 grams of pumpkin seeds. There will be no conflict with the Kremlin diet dinner recipes submitted 100 g lettuce. 200 g of boiled fish and a glass of kefir.
- At 31 USD The morning meal may consist of four boiled sausages and 100 grams of caviar squash. For lunch, it is recommended to eat 100 grams of salad from cucumbers, 250 grams of meat soups, 200 g of grilled chicken and drink unsweetened tea. Afternoon can be presented 30 grams of walnuts, but the supper should be medium tomatoes, 200 grams of cooked meat and a glass of unsweetened yogurt.
Despite the fact that the various types of meat, fish and poultry in the majority has zero points, the Kremlin diet recommends eating these foods in moderate amounts.
Recommendations for use
As the reviews, the Kremlin diet is ineffective against the last two-three extra kilos, so pay attention to the system of losing weight is those whose excess weight exceeds 10 kg.
Due to the fact that the menu of the Kremlin diet includes sufficient amounts of meat and fish, it is very well suited to representatives of the stronger sex, who, as a rule, can not live without these products. In addition, protein-rich food allows athletes to lose weight on the Kremlin diet without adverse effect on their muscle mass.
Sometimes, in a review of the Kremlin diet can meet complaints of poor health, mental 'retardation' and headaches. Typically, these adverse reactions of the body can be triggered by an excessive decline in consumable products that are not in the diet is essential for weight loss.