Diet is the most
Everyone once in my life faced with the problem of excess weight and the choice of method of weight loss. The simplest and most effective way to get rid of the extra kilos is a diet is a special diet that allows for a very limited range of low-calorie foods. Not all diets are effective. The individual characteristics of the organism due to the large variety of diets available today. How to choose a diet very same one that lets you quickly with the least stress for the body to get rid of excess weight?
Diet is the most: a principle of weight loss is considered to be the best?
First we need to articulate the goal of losing weight. To do this, identify the body mass index and its deviation from the norm. Also, for optimal diets must be based on the raw data:
- Diseases that can determine the range of products (allergies, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes);
- Lifestyle (study, work schedule);
- Number of extra kilos.
Also, before starting any diet you should consult your physician or dietitian on two issues:
- Excluding contraindications to dieting;
- The causes of excess weight (especially in cases of sudden weight gain, which may be the result of hormonal imbalance in the body and cause inefficiency, even most of the diet).
Diets vary in the following parameters:
- The principle of weight loss in diet-based;
- The choice of products allowed to use.
Based on the personal information and opportunities to choose a diet very very very easy. The main principles of the diet are the most:
- Availability of products authorized for use;
- Easy diet, agreed to the schedule of work / study of man;
- Effective weight loss for each individual case. So quick diets are most effective when necessary to get rid of a few extra kilos, scored for a relatively short period, while long diet will be more effective in dealing with the problem of excess weight, there is a fairly long time in the life of the patient;
- Securing the results achieved;
- The lack of psychological and physiological stress for the body.
Diet without return loss: myth or reality?
Return loss - the main problem faced by many patients immediately after the release of the diet. why is this happening? All because of the wrong way out of the diet, it is a return to normal diet and nutrition. What happens during a diet of the most effective?
Throughout the diet the body is transferred to the limited power mode: less food, low-calorie foods that activates the burning of fat. There is cleansing the body of toxins. Once the diet is the most complete, the person returns to normal diet, re-translating the body to over-nutrition, which contributes to weight gain.
Is there a diet without return loss? In fact, every diet can allow to reduce weight effectively and permanently. To do this:
- Choose the right diet, proper lifestyle;
- Strictly follow the recommendations of the diet;
- Revisit the normal diet, eliminating harmful products, extra meals.
Diet without returning the body weight should be given sufficient time to make the transition between a limited and an ordinary diet. Thus, many diets nonreturn recommended weight for a week to gradually introduce products usual diet in small amounts. However, please note that returned all the way to the former regime and diet, a high risk of return loss.
The easiest diet
Easy diet easily determined its compliance, availability of products approved for use, a large selection of products. One option is the most simple diet monodiet.
Mono-diet - a special diet, allowing the use of a product for a certain period, which contributes to weight loss. An example of a very simple diet can become mono-diet based on the use of boiled buckwheat porridge without salt and oil. The use of buckwheat is not limited. Because of the fluid in the diet may be only water (boiled, peeled, mineral non-carbonated).
Monodiet allowed to eat rice, buckwheat, boiled potatoes, poultry without the skin, lean red meat, fruit, vegetables. The duration of the diet is the easiest of days to 5 days. Typically, such a diet is quite easy to carry and do not cause side effects on the gastrointestinal tract. However, the most common complaint of patients complying with the most simple diet is irritability. The effectiveness of diet - up to 5 kg for 5 days, but the end result is always dependent on the initial parameters.
The most rigid diet
The most stringent diets are generally most effective. Many people in their desire to get rid of the extra kilos ready to test even the most diet very strict and actual starvation. The most stringent diets are based on meeting the minimum needs of the organism in food and water, causing it to actively burn their own body fat. The toughest diet must be followed with great care, as high risk of complications in the major body systems. Fasting as diet is the most rigid, never goes in vain for the body:
- Mental disorders (depression, apathy, neurosis);
- Violation of the gastrointestinal tract (nausea, bulimia, constipation);
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Menstrual disorders in women.
Diet is the most severe and rigid will effectively reduce the weight, but it also requires the correct output for the outcomes. This diet is not recommended to comply with more than 3 days for beginners as well as more than 7 days for those who have already tried the best diet the most stringent.
The man is constantly searching for the perfect solution. However, scientifically proven fact that most of the diet does not exist. When choosing an effective diet for weight loss, should give preference to the safest of all the available diet. What is the safest diet?
Safe diet - a special diet that can effectively reduce the weight of the complete absence of physiological and psychological stress for the body. The simplest option is to secure a diet balanced diet, supplying the body a sufficient amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals. A balanced diet will allow to normalize weight and maintain a healthy body condition and operation of its systems.
Diet is the most - it is an individual decision for each person. Diet effective in the one case, it may be completely ineffective in another. Selection of the most effective diet should be implemented not only by user feedback, but also on the individual parameters.