Diet "kg per day"
Diet "kg per day" - a special, strict diet, which allows to reduce the weight by 1 kg per day. This method of weight loss refers to the fast diets that comply with the necessary caution. Currently, there are many variations of the menu that promote rapid weight loss. What is the risk in respect of such a diet? How to prepare for a diet "kg per day '?
Diet "kg per day": the principles of weight loss, the risks of a diet
At the core of any diet involves different principles of weight loss: the rapid purification (based on the use of products, cleansing the intestines), start burning fat, which is achieved by reduction of the energy value of used products, reducing the amount of food eaten (actual starvation). First you need to understand that quick diet (a diet that allows for a relatively short period of time to significantly reduce the weight) cause significant damage to the body: crashes functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, hormonal imbalances, mental disorders. Scientific evidence shows that the optimum rate of weight loss, which does not cause harm to the body, is stable up to 500 g per week, and reduction, respectively, up to 2 kg stable weight loss per month. All other diets, including diet "kg per day" should be observed with caution.
Contraindications to dieting "kg per day" are:
- Childhood and adolescence;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Chronic diseases;
- Weakened immune system;
- The rehabilitation period after illness and surgery.
It should also be understood that the burning of fat require a certain time. The body needs time to implement the restructuring of the power to internal reserves (body's own burning of fat deposits). When a diet "kg per day," the basis of weight loss is cleansing of the body, as well as reducing the amount of food consumed.
The most effective diets to lose weight by allowing 1 kg per day are monodiets which the use of the product in the day.
Selection of any diet should be based primarily on the original terms of the patient:
- BMI and its deviation from the norm;
- The general state of health;
- The functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- The desired results.
However, a diet "kg per day" is not recommended for more than 3 days in a row even if the ideal source data.
Diet "1 kg per day": the basic diet, the duration of Compliance
Diet "1 kg per day" promotes fast weight loss. The basic principle of weight loss, subject to this type of diet is a significant decrease in food intake and its calorie content. One of the diets' 1 kg per day, "offers the following menu:
- Day 1 - green tea, low-fat cottage cheese (200 g), 1 apple, 1 cup of yogurt. These products are allowed to distribute desired during the day. However, the day ends with a glass of kefir no later than 18.00. After that, the use of other products and tea are not recommended;
- Day 2 - green tea boiled rice without salt, spices, oil, yogurt. For effective weight loss is recommended to boil 1, 5 cups of rice and distribute it throughout the day. Last meal - yogurt, and then drink tea and eat other foods are not recommended;
- Day 3 - green tea, fresh fruits and vegetables in unlimited quantities, allowed a small amount of olive oil for salad (oil can be replaced by lemon juice). Traditionally, the evening meal no later than 18.00 - a glass of kefir, and then all the other products of the day are not recommended.
For proper evaluation of the proposed measure the weight diet is recommended before the start of the diet, and then the day after it is completed. So between the two measurements will be held for 4 days. Under the rules of the weight measured in the morning. Daily monitoring of weight during a diet, "kg per day" would be uninformative.
There are different variations of diet "1 kg per day 'menu, which allows the use of bread, meat, pulses. However, be aware that pursuing the idea to lose weight, you need to give preference to healthy foods: whole grain bread, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, pasta from durum wheat. Any healthy diet, as well as a diet "1 kg per day" implies the exclusion of fried food. All products are used in cheese and boiled. For maximum preservation of nutrients recommended minimum thermal processing.
When a diet "kg per day" should be carefully monitor your body and its reaction to the diet. When these symptoms should immediately stop dieting:
- Dizziness, weakness, drowsiness, loss of consciousness;
- Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, upset.
Diet "1 kg per day," it is not recommended for long-term compliance. Those who seek to significantly reduce the weight, it is advisable to choose another diet or alternate day diet with periods of normal power supply.
It should also be noted that normal diet after diet "kg per day" is also necessary to change:
- Exclusion of harmful products;
- Adherence to power;
- Do not overeat;
- Regular consumption of dairy products for the maintenance of bowel function.
Diet "Day by Day": eating habits
Diet "Day by Day" - a special diet that allows no harm to the body get rid of excess weight. The principle of the diet is simple: on a usual food alternating with discharge day. Next Diet "Day by Day" is governed by the general rules of all diets. Excluded from the diet of fatty foods, fried and other high-calorie meals, useless to the body sweets and goodies. You must also adhere to a strict diet during the day: the last meal may be no later than 19.00, between meals should be held for at least 3 hours. Discharge day involves the use of a third of the normal diet. Calorie menu of the day discharge should not exceed 1000 calories.
The main advantages of this diet are:
- Safety compliance;
- Simplicity and accessibility;
- The lack of physical and mental stress for the body;
- Efficiency and consolidate the results achieved;
- Individual approach, because the diet is not limited to the duration of compliance.
Diet "Less kg per day": the effectiveness of weight loss
Speaking about the effectiveness of the diet "Less kg per day," it should be emphasized that the results achieved also requires fixing. The first results of the diet "kg per day" are achieved thanks to cleanse the body. However, if the result is not secure, then the weight will come back soon. To start burning fat the body needs more time. Losing weight on a diet "Less kg per day" - fast and dangerous for the body weight loss pace, which can lead to irreversible consequences:
- Infertility (male and female);
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Thyroid dysfunction;
- Mental disorders.