The diet for 4 weeks
The diet for 4 weeks - a special diet for up to 4 weeks, helps to activate metabolism, burn fat, and develop the habit of eating right. The basis of the diet - the principles of a healthy diet without significant restrictions.
The diet for 4 weeks: the basic principles of weight loss
The diet for 4 weeks - a rational approach to changing the usual diet. The duration of the diet will help the body to adapt to new products, their reduced calorie, new diet, as well as to adapt the functions of all body systems, not leading to their failure (constant feeling of hunger, indigestion, constipation, hormonal imbalance, psycho-emotional instability). To date, long-term diet is the most effective and easy to comply with. The diet for 4 weeks does not belong to the category of strict diets, which significantly reduces the risks of break and return to the previous diet.
The basic principles of weight loss, subject to a new diet:
- Reducing food portions and granularity - Diet recommends increasing the number of meals per day to 5 (for example, add a lunch and afternoon tea) as well as significantly reduce the size of servings consumed at a time. Frequent meals will allow to cope with hunger and smaller portions allow the body to be satisfied more quickly and with less food;
- Cleansing the body - in the heart of the new diet diet offers products, helps cleanse the body (fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products);
- The use of low-calorie foods - calorie foods can be significantly changed if prefer a different method of preparation. Thus, 100 g of beef fried in vegetable oil supplied to the body 384 calories, while a 100 g of boiled beef contain only 217 calories. During prolonged diet replacing harmful, high-calorie foods more useful, low-calorie dishes. Replacement is required for all meal: sausages, sweets, store jams, nuts, crackers, cakes, and other;
- Balanced diet - maintaining an optimal balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals needed by the body for healthy functioning and development.
The diet for 4 weeks has undeniable advantages over fast diets due to its duration:
- Less stress on the body;
- Sufficient time to develop new, healthy preferences and eating habits;
- Effectiveness (achievement and its consolidation).
The new diet offers several variations of the menu, a wide selection of products which are allowed to use. However, as with any other diet, this mode is only of recommendation character. To determine the most effective strategy before starting a diet is necessary to analyze their usual diet.
How to lose weight in 4 weeks, without prejudice to the body
The main damage to the body during a diet, is essential caloric restriction, the effect of the artificial creation of starvation to activate the metabolism of their own fat. Any restriction to the body adversely affects the psycho-emotional background, causing irritability, aggression, apathy, depression. Proper diet for 4 weeks will help avoid the negative psychological reactions in the body and start the natural process of losing weight.
Defining the strategy of how to effectively lose weight in 4 weeks without significant damage to the body, you must first conduct an audit of their normal diet. To do this, write down all the foods and dishes from the daily diet, to determine the approximate size of each portion and calorie count, using the available tables. You should also take into account all snack foods and treats that are used to combat hunger in between meals. Analyzing the records, you can understand that it is necessary to change in diet.
The main recommendations for replacement:
- Common whole grain bread is replaced;
- All fried foods are replaced with dishes, steamed or oven;
- The proportion of fruit and vegetables in the diet is increased to 60%;
- If diet lacking dairy products, the new power mode shall be provided daily consumption of milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, yogurt. However, all products must be low-fat or low-fat.
Why diet for 4 weeks should be drawn up on their own? In order to avoid violations of diet, as well as failures, to produce diet requires an individual approach taking into account the basic parameters:
- The general state of health;
- External factors that affect food intake and choice of certain products;
- Individual preferences.
As we reflect on the question of how to lose weight in 4 weeks without starving, you should understand that losing weight - is a complex process that requires not only a change in diet and nutrition, and lifestyle. Active exercise, exposure to fresh air, water treatment contribute to activation of fat burning and weight loss.
A balanced diet, proposed a new diet:
- Lean meat (poultry, beef), fish;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables in unlimited quantities;
- Boiled eggs;
- Whole wheat bread in moderation, pasta from durum wheat, cereals;
- Dairy products, including cheese with low fat content.
For optimum effect in the distribution of daily calories should use a simple formula 25-50-25, according to which 25% of the calories from breakfast, 50% - for lunch, and 25% - for dinner.
The diet for 4 weeks: reviews, recommendations
Efficacy diet for 4 weeks is from 5 to 10 kg loss of excess weight. A diet for 4 weeks reviews rarely positioned as a diet, because it is not strictly limited diet includes all the necessary body vitamins and minerals, as well as contributes to the restructuring of the organism and its adaptation to the new diet. New diet does not actually require the output from the diet, because during this period the person time to form healthy habits and preferences in food.
Prolonged diet actually has no contraindications and can be observed during pregnancy in adolescence, after an illness because the proposed balanced diet. The diet for 4 weeks, responses which they say its undeniable efficiency, offers no specific menu, and new principles of supply and the range of "healthy" foods. The diet for 4 weeks is one of the most popular also because of the lack of side effects, which often appear in their traditional diets of fast:
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal (diarrhea, constipation, nausea);
- Constant hunger;
- Rapid weight gain after leaving the diet.