Diet and alcohol
Is it possible to diet and alcohol consumption at the same time - a moot point. Given the diversity of diets and range of alcoholic beverages, in each case, compatibility diet and alcohol should be considered individually, preferably by consulting a nutritionist. The recommendations of the most strict diets alcohol excluded. At the same time, if the weight of the discharge is due to caloric restriction, such a diet and alcohol completely are compatible. When calculating the daily calories should only take into account the calorie alcoholic drinks that you consume.
Calorie alcohol indisputable fact: all substances other than pure drinking water that people consume contain calories. Moreover, the absorption of alcohol by the body without digestion occurs: the absorption of molecules of alcohol in the blood begins in the mouth, then it is instantly absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract and enters the bloodstream, the brain, the liver, providing them with the pure energy of "empty calories." Nutrients are contained in fats and carbohydrates, thus deposited in the reserve, increasing the weight. Complicating the compatibility of diet and alcohol by the fact that its use increases the appetite.
There are situations where alcohol helps to relax and relieve stress, have a good time in good company, or improve relations by removing the tension of the situation. If you follow this diet, alcohol use should be based on the following facts:
- The amount of calories depends on the strength of alcohol: the higher the castle, the more calories and vice versa;
- Sugar content and yeast in alcoholic beverages increases their caloric;
- Alcohol reduces the rate of fat burning, contributing to their accumulation;
- Increased appetite when drinking alcohol can cause overeating.
Compounding the effect of negative factors often not the calories in alcohol, and the speed and the level of concentration in the blood. Slow flow of blood alcohol concentration and low peak allow the body to absorb incoming parallel fats, proteins and carbohydrates, not putting them in the form of excess kilos. In addition, alcohol helps relieve stress tension and eliminates the need to "seize the problem", which leads to weight loss.
Diet and drink wine in the diets
Many dancers prefer to lose weight by eating a red wine with fruit predominantly red or white wine with a small amount of cheese. In most developed countries, lunch and dinner are taken to end a good glass of wine, which has practically no effect on the complexion.
Scientifically proven properties of natural wines are useful for the body to function and maintain shapes:
- Have cholagogue substances that enhance the secretory function of the liver, accelerates the process of digestion and excretion of food processing products, reduces the fermentation processes in the gut and rot;
- Resveratrol contained in red wine, is able to normalize insulin levels in the blood, the excess of which is often caused by excess weight;
- The large number of trace elements and mineral salts, especially in white wine, improves the absorption of iron from food. It improves the blood, which speeds up metabolism and increases energy expenditure;
- The acidity of the wine is similar to the natural acidity of the stomach healthy that provides amplification of digestion. With age, the acid content of gastric juice decreases, the use of moderate doses of wine acidity promotes the normalization, improving digestion and reducing its accumulation in the form of excess kilos.
Experiment feasibility of combining diet and alcohol, performed by the German Wine Academy showed that the group daily intake of 200 ml of dry white wine a day, dropping to 20% more overweight than the group in which the wine was replaced with natural juice.
Calorie-alcoholic beverage particularly important to know when the technique of weight reduction is to calculate the daily intake of calories and is not limited to a specific set of products.
Calories in alcohol and the amount of carbohydrates per 100 g of finished beverage:
- Vodka 40% - 0.0 carbohydrates, 235 calories;
- Brandy 40% - 0.5 carbohydrates, 225 calories;
- Whiskey 40% - 0.0 carbohydrates, 220 calories;
- Gin 40% - 0.0 carbohydrates, 220 calories;
- Cognac 40% - carbohydrates 0.1 239 kcal;
- Rum 40% - 0.0 carbohydrates, 220 calories;
- Stamp 26% - 30.0 carbohydrates, 260 calories;
- Liqueur 24% - 53.0 carbohydrates, 345 calories;
- Port 20% - 13.7 carbohydrates, 167 calories;
- Sherry 20% - 10.0 carbohydrates, 152 calories;
- Madera 18% - 10.0 carbohydrates, 139 calories;
- Wine white dessert 13.5% - 5.9 carbohydrates, 98 calories;
- Vermouth 13% - 15.9 carbohydrates, 158 calories;
- Dry white wine 12% - 0.2 carbohydrates, 66 calories;
- Wine red 12% - 2.3 carbohydrates, 76 calories;
- Beer 4.5% - 3.8 carbohydrates, 45 calories;
- Beer 1.8% - 4.3 carbohydrates, 29 calories;
- Cocktail "Mojito" alcohol - 5.3 carbohydrates, 52 calories;
- Champagne "Brut" - carbohydrates 1.4, 70 Cal.
The calorie content of any diet, depending on physical activity, ranging from 1500 to 1800 kcal, which means that include several drinks per menu without departing from the energy intake is clearly possible. One serving of alcohol is contained in a glass of wine, light beer or 0.33 ml of 25 drink 40% alcohol. The daily rate recommended for men - 3-4 servings of alcohol for women - no more than 1-2 servings.
Diet and alcohol: general rules
Diet and alcohol completely are compatible with the observance of the norms of consumption of alcoholic beverages and important rules:
- Drinking alcohol should be as slow as possible;
- Drink no more than 50 grams of pure alcohol per day (120 ml of vodka or cognac, two glasses of dry wine or two glasses of beer);
- Give preference to drink at the fortress, dilute the wine with water, gin and tonic, whiskey - soda, which reduces the rate of absorption of alcohol;
- Serving drinks with a high content of tannins, which reduce the rate of absorption of alcohol, preferring red wine, cognac, whiskey;
- Right snack: charcuterie and bread slow rate of absorption, and fruit and soft drinks - increased. For this reason, diet and alcohol compatible is much better than diet and sodas.
Availability of calories in alcohol - not a reason to categorically refuse to alcoholic beverages in the diet. Consideration should be given all the positive and negative aspects and in each case, taking into account the recommendations of the nutritionist, to decide whether to combine diet and alcohol.