Upon - a drug that belongs to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Available in tablet form with the active substance upon nimesulide.
Upon tends to reduce inflammation, pain relievers and reduce the body temperature. The drug was well tolerated. Sufficiently well absorbed into the blood after oral administration, the largest concentration in the plasma is observed after 1-2 hours. When receiving food slows the rate of absorption, extent of absorption is not changed.
In 99% bound to plasma proteins. Excreted in the urine and faeces.
Indications for use upon
Tablets upon prescribed for such diseases:
- Pain of various etiologies (toothache, headache, post-operative, post-traumatic pain, recurrent pain in women);
- Fever or fever (in infectious and inflammatory diseases, SARS);
- Inflammation of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatism, myositis, arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, tenosynovitis).
Instructions for use and dose upon
For adults, the dose upon ranges from 50 to 200 mg at one time, averaging 100 mg administered. The maximum permitted daily dose is 400 mg upon.
For children of 12 years the rate of drug administered 1, 5 mg per kg of body weight, but in any case no more than 100 mg. The maximum permissible daily dose for a child is 5 mg \ kg.
Upon taking tablets twice a day after meals, washed down with clean water.
According to the instructions, upon contraindicated:
- Erosions and ulcers in the stomach and intestines that are in the acute phase;
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding;
- With "aspirin" asthma;
- With severe failure of the liver;
- For violations of renal function;
- In the third trimester of pregnancy;
- During breast-feeding;
- Children under the age of 12 years;
- If you are allergic to the components upon.
According to the instructions Aponilu, while taking the drug are possible side effects:
- Digestive system: stomach pain, ulcers on the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, heartburn, increased liver function tests blood plasma;
- Nervous system: somnolence, headache, dizziness;
- Urinary system: swelling, water retention, blood in the urine, oliguria (decreased urine output). When you receive upon tablets side effects of the urinary system are rare;
- Haematopoietic system: anemia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia ;.
- Allergic symptoms: hives, rash, in rare cases - anaphylactic shock.
In excess doses indicated in the instructions to Aponilu may develop nausea and vomiting.
As the treatment prescribed gastric lavage, adsorbents. If necessary, apply infusion therapy, administered osmotic diuretics, symptomatic treatment.
Pregnancy and lactation
Upon Tablets is not recommended during pregnancy. This can be done only when the use of the drug is higher than the risk.
During the period of breastfeeding preparation does not
According to the instructions, upon must be used with caution in high blood pressure, heart failure and diabetes of the second type.
If abnormal liver function and kidney, gastric and duodenal ulcers, as well as lupus, while the appointment of diuretics and anticoagulants should be taken upon the tablets in low doses. With caution is prescribed upon the elderly.