Bengo - nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent in the form of a cream of the local irritant, which is composed of salicylic acid derivatives. Beng also called sports balm, as its effect muscle tissue adapts to the stress, preventing the development of pain due to increased physical activity, and effectively relieves pain in the joints.
The main active ingredient in the drug based Bengo - methyl salicylate, which is anti-inflammatory, analgesic agent and reduces the tone of the muscle fibers. The active ingredient of the drug allows its use not only for myalgia (muscle pain), but also for the relief of pain in soft tissue injuries and joint sprains, muscle inflammation, stiffness of the joints. Methyl salicylate ointment composed Beng improves microcirculation, restores the permeability of blood vessels, reduces the swelling of inflamed tissue. Benga is effectively used for the treatment of joints affected by arthritis.
When applying ointment to Bengo inflamed area drug completely absorbed through the skin, it penetrates quickly into the area of inflammation, providing an anesthetic effect.
Menthol is a part of Bengo cream has a warming effect, helps relieve inflammation. Local drug application Beng promotes vasodilation with the development of gradual cooling, alternating light burning. Menthol is a part of the ointment has also analgesic effect.
The drug contributes to the rapid removal of muscle tissue irritating decay products (lactic acid).
Application Beng ointment helps:
- Reduction of inflammation in the muscle tissue of various etiologies;
- Increase endurance during exercise (before exercise, heavy physical work);
- Prevents pain syndrome (delayed onset muscle soreness, muscle fibers are generated by oppression during exercise toxins) or makes it easier for.
Bengo: instructions for use ointments
The drug Bengo, instruction which defines allowable dosage and duration of treatment, designed for outdoor use. The preparation can be used both in clinical manifestations of inflammation in the muscles (pain, stiffness, swelling of tissues), and prophylactically for preventing an inflammatory disorder.
For the prophylactic effect cream Beng Apply a thin layer on the area most susceptible to physical stress (knee joints, lumbar, calf muscles, etc.). Use of the drug Beng prophylactic is absolutely safe, because when used properly, the drug concentration of its active components does not reach the critical parameters in the body that can damage health.
To achieve the therapeutic effect of the cream is applied to the Benga damaged skin with a thin layer (2-4g per application) every 3-4 hours depending on the dynamics of pain. Use of the drug for therapeutic purposes Beng instruction is not recommended for more than 10 days. If during this period is not observed positive dynamics and symptomatic relief, the application of the ointment should be abolished, and seek qualified medical advice.
- Application of the drug topically to inflamed area, provided the integrity of the skin. If the damaged area of skin, the use of the drug is not recommended Bengo;
- The drug Beng does not apply to mucous membranes;
- Beng ointment is used in conjunction with other means of local irritant. Benga is easy flushing, enhances microcirculation in the subcutaneous tissues, and the combination with other drugs of similar action leads to increased absorption of the components of the drug in the blood and increase the concentration of substances. Often, a combination of drugs causes allergic skin reactions.
Use of the drug Beng instruction permit without doctor prescriptions. Bengo belongs to the group of medicines without prescription.
Beng ointment: overdose and contraindications to the use of the drug
Beng Ointment - a safe drug dispensing applications. In rare cases, the violation of the rules of application (application to the mucous membranes, skin integrity violation, the use of the drug inside) there is an overdose of Bengo ointment. If you notice these symptoms should discontinue the use of the ointment and seek professional medical help. All symptoms of an overdose associated with achieving concentration of the active drug active substances in humans critical numbers.
Symptoms of an overdose of menthol:
- The symptoms of CNS depression (unconsciousness, impaired reactions to external stimuli);
- Gastrointestinal disorders (vomiting, diarrhea, nausea);
- Respiratory depression;
- Increased blood flow to the face;
Symptoms of an overdose of methyl salicylate:
- Malignant hyperthermia (critical condition caused by some action of drugs);
- Respiratory failure.
The main contraindications to the use of the drug Bengo are:
- Wounds and other skin disorders in inflammation;
- Pregnancy and lactation - components of the ointment in contact with the blood cross the placental barrier and into breast milk and may significantly affect the development of the fetus. The local external application concentration of the active ingredients of the drug does not reach critical levels for the fetus, but you should always take into account the possible risks when using the ointment by pregnant and lactating women;
- Children's age (ointment is not recommended for children under 12 years of age);
- Allergy to the components of the means.
When used properly, Beng does not affect a person's ability to manage transoprtnymi funds and other mechanisms that require high concentration of attention.
Bengo: reviews and recommendations for use
When selecting such a drug as a local irritant Bengo, patient testimonials will help determine the effectiveness of the ointment. When applying ointment Beng reviews positioning the drug as an effective pain reliever that improves the condition of the joints after strenuous exercise. Bengo, reviews of which can be found on the Internet, is an effective means for athletes to minimize the concentration of toxins during physical exertion, thus preventing the development of stagnation processes in the muscles and the consequences associated with them. The drug is effective in reducing pain in the lower back of various etiologies. Today Beng is the drug of choice. It is a safe tool for pain relief, allowed for use in a broad group of patients.