Nemozol - highly worming medication.
The active substance has expressed Nemozola worming effect against roundworms, changing the course of biochemical processes in their bodies.
Most active Nemozol Review against the larval forms of cestodes Taenia solium and Echinococcus granulosus, and nematode Strongyloides stercolatis.
Nemozol available in three dosage forms:
- White round tablets, film-coated, containing 200 mg (for 1 piece in a blister) or 400 mg (2 pieces per blister) albendazole;
- Suspensions for oral administration containing 5 mg of albendazole 100 ml, in vials of 20 ml;
- Chewable tablets, containing 400 mg of albendazole in blister on one piece.
According to the instructions Nemozol should be applied:
- Nematodes - enterobioze, ascariasis, necatoriasis, ankilostomidoze, trihotsefaleze;
- Mixed parasitic infestations;
- Echinococcosis of lungs, liver and peritoneum, caused by the larval form of Echinococcus granulosus;
- Neurocysticercosis, which is caused by the larval form of Taenia solium;
Also, the use Nemozola shown in the surgical treatment of cysts ehinokokkoznyh as an aid.
Nemozol contraindicated for instructions apply when:
- Retinal damage;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the Nemozola and other benzimidazole derivatives.
Caution should be used when Nemozol violations of liver function and blood formation.
The duration of treatment and Nemozolom used dosage depends on the type of helminth defeat:
- For children older than 2 years and adults in the treatment of nematosis once Nemozola take 400 mg or 20 ml of the suspension inside. Most effective the drug during meals;
- When neurocysticercosis and echinococcosis Nemozol instructions on taking 400 mg twice a day, and weighs less than 60 kg a daily dose calculated - 15 mg / kg, which should be taken in 2 hours. The course of treatment is usually long and is at neurocysticercosis - from a week to a month, with echinococcosis recommended treatment cycle Nemozolom 3 to 28 days, while the interval between them should not exceed two weeks;
- Children with giardiasis usually given 10-15 mg / kg for a week once a day;
- When toxocarosis children under 14 years are calculated dose - 10 mg / kg twice a day for children older than 14 years and adults weighing less than 60 kg appoint 1 tablet Nemozola 200 mg 2 times a day, and weighing more than 60 kg received double dose. The duration of treatment Nemozolom at toxocarosis - from one to two weeks.
Side effects Nemozola
According to reviews Nemozol in most cases children and adults is well tolerated. Sometimes occur while taking the drug violations of the digestive system, manifested as nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting.
Also Nemozol Review may contribute to violations and other vital systems of the body in the form of:
- Skin rash;
- Reversible alopecia;
- Meningeal symptoms;
Furthermore, when using Nemozola may increase body temperature and blood pressure appear to develop allergic reactions and acute renal failure.
According to the instructions Nemozol relates to anthelmintic drugs prescription with a shelf life of 3 years.