Distreptaza - antithrombotic, enzymatic preparation.
Distreptaza is a combination of two enzymes, streptokinase, helps dissolve blood clots and blood clots, and streptodornase dissolving dead cells and pus, without affecting the operation of living cells. Distreptaza, reviews and clinical studies show improved penetration of antibiotics to the site of inflammation, and other chemotherapeutic agents.
Take the drug Distreptaza guide recommends that you:
- chronic inflammation of the uterine appendages (adnexitis);
- inflammation of the inner lining of the uterus (endometritis);
- infiltrative (penetration and accumulation in the tissues of unusual substances) pelvic diseases;
- diseases of the pelvic organs to reduce swelling;
- follicular cysts (enlarged follicles);
- chronic and acute hemorrhoids;
- adrectal abscesses (inflammation adrectal fiber);
- adrectal fistulas (abnormal channel between the foci and the cavity or surface of the body);
- purulent caudal (lower spine) cysts.
Application Distreptaza also effective after operations on the pelvic organs, for the prevention of adhesions, and also for their resorption in the area.
Instructions for use Distreptaza
Distreptaza comes in the form of rectal suppository. Candles Distreptaza must enter most deeply into the anus.
Dose assigned physician, and depends on the degree of inflammation.
Instruction Distreptaza recommends that severe disease applied by 1 suppository first three days, 3 times a day, the next three days - 2 times a day for three days - 1 times a day. At medium and low-grade inflammation Distreptaza candles should be introduced by 1 piece. the first three days, 2 times a day, the next 4 days or 2 days - 1 time or 2 times, respectively.
The recommended duration of treatment - 7-10 days.
The drug Distreptaza reviews described as well tolerated, only in rare cases may develop adverse effects such as:
- allergic reactions;
- a tendency to bleed or appearance;
- inhibition of anticoagulant (anticoagulation) the blood system.
Apply medication Distreptaza instruction is not recommended during pregnancy, lactation, the presence of bleeding and the tendency to them. The drug should not be in contact with fresh wounds and sutures, as it can provoke bleeding and loosen joints.
Distreptaza Candles should be stored in a refrigerator or other cool place where the temperature matches 2-8
Useful Distreptaza is for 24 months from the date of issue.