Dihydroquercetin - antioxidant herbal drug used to treat heart and lung diseases.
The plant flavonoid dihydroquercetin, which is produced from wood or Daurian larch, has kapillyaroprotektivnoe, radioprotective, antioxidant, detoxification, stimulating regeneration and anti-edema effect.
Antioksidantonoe action dihydroquercetin manifested in preventing the damaging effects of free radicals, inhibition of premature aging of cells and, as a consequence, the development of various diseases.
Kapillyaroprotektivnoe action is expressed in strengthening the walls of blood vessels, including capillaries, improve microcirculation and normalization of cholesterol levels in the blood, which prevents the development of atherosclerosis and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. Application dihydroquercetin improves myocardial contractility, coronary blood flow and reduces the area of infection of the heart muscle.
When pneumonia Dihydroquercetin Review provides detoxification, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, reducing the severity of bronchial obstruction and contributing to the restoration of capillary resistance. Dihydroquercetin also used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, as it contributes to the rapid disappearance of the swelling of the bronchi and catarrhal symptoms.
Application dihydroquercetin effective for rheumatism, vegetative-vascular dystonia, and bacterial endocarditis.
Also Dihydroquercetin for instructions:
- It has a decongestant effect and inhibits inflammatory processes;
- It stops the development of dystrophic and sclerotic processes in the eyes, which increases visual acuity;
- It helps prevent exacerbations of chronic respiratory diseases and chronic administration, the appearance of acute respiratory viral infections;
- With radioprotective activity, it has anti-toxic effect and reduces the adverse effects on the chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- It has a toxic effect, contributing to the maintenance of the immune system;
- Reduces signs of myocardial ischemia in unstable angina;
- It has a beneficial effect on the skin and helps to preserve the elasticity of the skin, eliminating acne and pustular rash;
- It has gastroprotective activity, stimulating the regeneration processes of the gastric mucosa.
Dihydroquercetin produced in the form of tablets containing 25 mg of bioflavonoids dihydroquercetin, 20, 50 and 100 tablets per pack.
According to the instructions Dihydroquercetin apply:
- In unstable angina, chronic ischemic heart disease, arrhythmias and congestive heart failure;
- As a preventive tool for slowing aging;
- In chronic bronchitis and tracheitis, pneumonia, broncho-pulmonary pathology;
- The period of rehabilitation after a stroke or heart attack.
According to the instructions Dihydroquercetin contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the bioflavonoids.
Instructions dihydroquercetin: methods of use
For the prevention of anti-aging and the development of chronic respiratory diseases Dihydroquercetin instructions for use one tablet up to 4 times a day course of 3-4 weeks. In the acute phase of the disease Dihydroquercetin on responses to effectively take 2-3 tablets up to 4 times per day. After the onset of improvement single dose can be reduced to one tablet.
In the opinion of Dihydroquercetin no side effects, except in cases of allergic reactions are hypersensitive plant component.
Dihydroquercetin can be purchased without a doctor's prescription. The recommended shelf life of the product - 24 months.