Beres Plus - drug, the lack of macro and micronutrients in the body.
Included in the drug Beres Plus promote micro and macro management of the metabolic processes in the body and cover the existing deficit:
- Fluorine required for the mineralization of bones and teeth;
- Copper and manganese involved in hematopoiesis, the development of bone tissue respiration and immune reactions;
- Vanadium and nickel contribute to maintaining a stable state of hemoglobin, growth and reproductive function;
- Zinc is an essential component of some enzymes and possessing antioxidant and immune-stimulating activity;
- Iron providing oxygen transport to the tissues;
- Molybdenum required in redox reactions.
Beres Drops Plus produced as yellowish drops, 1 ml containing:
- 1, 1 mg of zinc;
- 190 mcg of molybdenum;
- 250 g of copper;
- 2 mg of iron;
- 100 mcg boron;
- 310 mcg manganese;
- 400 mg of magnesium;
- 110 mcg nickel;
- 25 g of cobalt;
- 90 ug fluorine;
- 120 mcg vanadium.
Other ingredients - ascorbic acid, sodium edetate, succinic, boric acid, and glycine, glycerol, correction of acidity and purified water. The bottle with dropper 30 and 100 ml.
Indications Beres Plus
According to the instructions Beres Plus is used for conditions and diseases that are accompanied by an increased need for trace elements:
- Malnutrition, including special diets, diabetes, vegetarian food;
- Lack of appetite, fatigue, insomnia and general weakness;
- Increased physical activity and intense exercise.
In addition, it is recommended to take Beres Plus during menstruation, as well as post-infectious inflammatory diseases or operations.
Beres Plus is contraindicated according to the instructions to apply at:
- Severe renal failure;
- Diseases associated with metabolic disorders of iron and copper, including hemosiderosis, hemochromatosis, a disease Westphal-Wilson;
- Hypersensitivity to the Beres Drops Plus and metals.
Do not take Beres Plus in conjunction with other drugs containing trace elements, and between doses with other drugs should observe an interval of at least one hour.
Instructions Beres Plus: how to use
Feedback from Beres Plus effectively taken with meals, together with 50-100 mg of vitamin C and 50 ml of water, fruit juice, syrup or fruit tea. Should not drink preparation of coffee or milk, because it slows down the absorption of the components.
Prophylactic Beres Plus instructions prescribed by 1 drop per 2 kg of body weight per day, divided into two stages. The purpose of treatment the daily dose should be doubled. The duration of treatment depends on the therapeutic effect of the drug. Feedback from Beres Plus has optimal effect after 1, 5 months continuous reception.
According to the instructions Beres Plus, you can take readings during pregnancy and lactation. The drug is indicated for children weighing more than 10 kg.
Feedback from Beres Plus can cause side effects if taken with a drop smaller than the recommended amount of liquid or on an empty stomach.
Most all violations manifest as abdominal pain, allergic reactions and nausea.
Storage conditions Beres Plus
Beres Plus without a prescription, the shelf life of a drop - 4 years. Open a bottle of medication is not recommended for more than six months.