Argolayf - hygiene agent based on colloidal silver has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial action.
Pharmacological action Argolayfa
Action Argolayfa due to its composition of finely silver.
The drug has a broad spectrum antimicrobial action, prevents the growth of disease-causing viruses, bacteria and fungi. Argolayf has a stronger bactericidal effect compared to peers - protargola and Collargol.
In the opinion of Argolayf does not cause allergic reactions and can be used for children.
Argolayf produced in the form 0, 05% solution of colloidal silver in bottles of 10 ml.
Argolayf instructions for use:
- For the treatment of SARS, and various ENT diseases;
- As an external agent for the hygienic handling of the skin;
- In ophthalmology, gynecology and cosmetology.
Argolayf contraindicated only if you are hypersensitive to preparations containing silver.
Instructions Argolayfa: methods of use
Argolayf can be used both in pure and diluted form, which is used for drinking water or distilled water or a weak solution of baking soda. According to the instructions Argolayf apply:
- For the treatment of ENT diseases, including sinusitis, adenoids, sinusitis, tonsillitis, rhinitis. It is recommended to reorganize the nasopharynx several times a day, spreading 2-4 teaspoons dissolved in a glass of water. It is also efficient to do with turundy Argolayfom nose for 20-30 minutes every day for a week;
- To speed up the healing of wounds, abrasions, herpes sores, burns, cuts and insect bites used pure or diluted solution Argolayfoma;
- When used SARS Argolayf nose in pure form or diluted in a ratio of 1: 1. The treatment is carried out before a full recovery, usually for 5-7 days, 1-2 drops burying solution three times a day. When used in the nose Argolayf has drying effect;
- In the treatment of candidiasis Argolayf diluted 1: 5 or 1: 6 in water or a weak solution of baking soda is used for 10 days in the form of douches. For the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases of the sexual sphere is used baths with Argolayfom, spreading 10 drops of the drug on 100 ml of water by adding 10-15 drops of tea tree oil. Treatment is carried out in the second phase of the menstrual cycle during 10-15 days. When cervical erosion, vaginitis and obesity Argolayf a dilution of 1: 5 with water used for tampons. The duration of the treatment - 2 weeks;
- Gastritis, duodenitis, and stomach ulcers for 10 days Argolayf taken orally twice a day for 1 teaspoon, diluted in a glass of water one hour before meals;
- In the treatment of fungal infections of the nails Argolayf used as concomitant therapy, treating the affected nails solution twice a day. Treatment is usually long, from 4 to 6 months;
- In chronic purulent conjunctivitis, corneal ulcer and barley Argolayf on instructions diluted 1: 1 with water and 1-2 drops was instilled to five times per day. When stomatitis and gingivitis Argolayf in the same dilution used for lotions on the gum. Duration of treatment - 5-10 days.
Also Argolayf of reviews stimulates restorative and exchange processes in the skin, improves microcirculation, improves skin tone and has a rejuvenating effect.
In the opinion of Argolayf does not cause side effects.
Argolayf dispensed without a doctor's prescription, the recommended shelf life - 12 months.