Andipal refers to a group of combined drugs. It has antispasmodic, vasodilator and analgesic effects. The drug is available in tablet form.
Andipal consists of metamizole sodium (250 mg), bendazol (20 mg) papaverine hydrochloride (20 mg) and phenobarbital (20 mg). Each of the components andipal has some effect on the body.
Metamizole - has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Good and easily absorbed, quickly comes the effect of adoption.
Bendazol or Dibazolum - is able to expand blood vessels, relieves spasms and lowers blood pressure. Moreover, the drug has a stimulating effect on the function of the spinal cord. Dibazol is an immune-boosting drugs. The main application - cramps organs of the gastrointestinal tract and blood vessels, treatment of certain diseases of the nervous system.
Papaverine hydrochloride - relieves spasm of the internal organs and blood vessels. Large doses of the drug may reduce the excitability of the cardiac muscle and conduction slowing intracardiac.
Phenobarbital - has a soporific effect. Also applies to antiepileptic drugs. In small doses has a calming effect, in combination with antispasmodics and analgesics, it is used to treat spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs.
Andipal - indications for use
Use of the drug is indicated for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the chronic form, the main manifestations of which are smooth muscle spasms. Such diseases include gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, colitis.
According to the instructions, Andipal shown for headaches, as the drug has the ability to remove vascular spasms that supply blood to the brain. In combination with other drugs, Andipal indicated in the treatment of hypertensive crisis.
Dosing and Administration andipal
Use Andipal should one tablet or two to three times per day. The treatment Andipalom is 5 to 7 days.
According to the description, Andipal is contraindicated in:
- liver and kidney diseases, which are accompanied by a violation of their normal function;
- anemia, which is associated with increased blood clotting;
- myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness);
- porphyria (violation of pigment metabolism hereditary nature);
- Pregnancy and breast;
- allergy to the components of the formulation.
Description of side effects andipal
According to reviews and regulations Andipal can have side effects:
- stomach and intestines: possible nausea and constipation;
- hematopoietic system: possible reduction in safety or clotting properties of blood;
- CNS: possible development of depressive state, reduction of motor activity;
- allergic to the components of the drug, in some cases, possible anaphylactic shock.
According to the instructions, Andipal not be taken with alcohol because the drug can increase the effects of ethanol. Application andipal in combination with drugs depressing the nervous system, can strengthen their action.