Allokin-alpha - an antiviral and immunomodulatory agent of domestic production.
Application Allokin alpha effectively strengthen all the links in the human immune system: the humoral and cellular immunity.
By applying Allokin alpha increases activity of T-lymphocytes, constituting cellular immunity. In turn, the T-lymphocytes suppress and destroy the virus, and, at the moment of interaction with a drug Allokin alpha.
Medical reviews Allokin alpha indicates that the drug is capable of endogenous interferon, which enables the body to effectively combat the disease.
By taking the drug Allokin-alpha is regulated conduction of excitation through the cells and nerves of smooth muscle is stimulated transmission of neuromuscular impulses that have been violated due to the blockade of potassium channels. In addition, the enhanced effects of histamine, oxytocin, serotonin and acetylcholine on smooth muscle.
Application Allokin alpha produces toxic effects on the body and does not cause non-specific activation of the immune system after the disease.
The main results of the pharmacological action Allokin-alpha:
- Withdrawal symptoms of viral infection;
- Reducing the time of acute illness;
- Reducing the risk of complications;
- Exception future relapses.
Allokin-alpha is produced in the form of white powder or porous mass odorless. From it, a solution for intramuscular subcutaneous administration. Typically, the drug is released in the form of alpha-Allokin 6 ampoules.
Application Allokin-alpha gives a positive result in the fight against diseases such as:
- Human papillomavirus infection (HPV or PVI);
- Herpes infection;
- Genital herpes;
- Chronic viral hepatitis C and B;
- Labial herpes;
- Cervical dysplasia (erosion);
- Papillomas, warts, warts (flat and plantar);
- Mixed urogenital infections;
- Influenza and SARS.
Thus, the use of alpha-Allokin expedient in those cases when the patient experiences a sharp decrease in immunity, and the flash on this background viral infection. To pause the development of infection and apply the highly effective immunomodulator.
Allokin-alpha according to the instructions can not be accepted in the following cases:
- Pregnancy at any stage;
- Breastfeeding (lactation);
- Age up to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Autoimmune diseases (scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, Graves' disease).
During treatment Allokin alfa should stop taking alcohol.
Instructions for use alpha Allokin
According to the instructions to Allokin-alpha, a drug is administered subcutaneously. For injection solution must be dissolved in 1 ml of physiological sodium chloride solution (NaCl).
Generally, treatment Allokin-alpha is 6 vials.
In case of recurrence of herpes viral infections by more than 6 times per year, and the duration of the acute period of more than 5 days, treatment is as follows:
1. During the first relapse is administered 3 doses Allokin alfa 10 mg. The injections are made in a day. The treatment thus be 5 days;
2. During the next 3 injections do relapse to 1 mg, as well making one-day break therebetween;
3. In subsequent relapse dose Allokin alpha decreases to 0, 1 mg. This is done as 3 injections with one-day break between them.
If the frequency of recurrence of the disease is less than 6 times per year and lasts for at least 5 days treatment with alpha Allokin as follows:
1. The first relapse - 3 administration of 1 mg (break one day);
2. Next relapse - 3 administration on 0, 1 mg.
In the case of treating acute hepatitis (B and C), the use of alpha-Allokin made after final installation accurate diagnosis. The dose of the drug in this case is 10 mg. Injection is carried out 3 times a week, the treatment lasts for 3 weeks. In total, the patient makes 9-alpha injections Allokin. If the disease is less severe, administered 1 mg Allokin alpha per injection.
According to the reviews Allokin-alpha, the drug is often prescribed in combination with acyclovir.
Normally, as evidenced by reviews of Allokin-alpha, the drug was well tolerated.
In rare cases, the use of Allokin-alpha can cause some side effects:
1. Muscle weakness;
3. The emergence of new elements herpes rash
All of these signs usually occur at the wrong treatment compiled Allokin-alpha.
It can cause side effects:
- Exceeding the dose;
- Improper drug combination;
- Failure to follow instructions Allokin contra-alpha;
- Failure to observe body hygiene;
- Violation of the order of injection (no breaks);
- Improper manipulation of the injection.