Staphylococcus aureus in the nose
Staphylococcus aureus in the nose - an infectious disease caused by a spherical golden gram-positive bacteria - Staphylococcus aureus, which is a place of localization of the mucous membrane of the nose, oropharynx and nasopharynx.
Symptoms of staph in the nose
Staphylococcus aureus in the nose is a dangerous disease because its symptoms appear suddenly and in different ways. In some patients, the symptoms of staph in the nose did not appear, and the presence of infection becomes known only after the bacterial inoculation. In other patients, conversely, symptoms as fever, redness of the skin, the appearance of the skin and pustules of intoxication of an organism.
Symptoms of S. aureus in the nose in children are abdominal pain, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence and rash. It is a dangerous disease for infants as well as the appearance of the main symptoms added pustules and intestinal cramps.
Treatment of staph in the nose
Treatment Staphylococcus nose is necessary in those cases where the disease leads to inflammation and the appearance of sinusitis, chronic or acute rhinitis. Its activity in the body due to weakened immunity. Treatment of staph in the nose should be comprehensive, that is composed of prolonged use of antibacterial agents and immunomodulators.
Due to the nature of the pathogen Staphylococcus aureus in the nose is a fairly intractable infection, which rapidly becomes resistant to take antibiotics, which greatly complicates the healing process.
To diagnose the disease in a healthy and strong body is difficult, because to prevent staph in the nose, doctors recommend regularly take vitamins and minerals and dietary supplements necessary to raise the vitality and replenish depleted reserves of the human body.
In addition to traditional methods of treatment of staph in the nose, there are several effective popular recipes:
- One glass of black currant (or wild rose apricot pulp) need to crush and grind into mush, pour 1 liter of boiling water and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Taken orally three times a day for a 250 ml infusion over months;
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of warm water in the resulting liquid to put gauze pads to be 10-15 minutes poking into the nasal cavity;
- · Four tablespoons dried comfrey, pour a glass of boiling water and insist until cool liquid. The broth is ready to put gauze pads, which are 2-3 times a day to the affected area to impose on the 15 to 20 minutes;
- Four tablespoons of dried leaves of burdock pour boiling water and infuse for 15 minutes. In the finished fluid should put gauze pads, which are 3-4 times a day to the affected area apply 15 minutes. Also, a decoction of burdock to treat staph in the nose can be mixed with a decoction of comfrey liquid and ready ingest two cups a day;
- Two teaspoons of the root of Echinacea and burdock root pour four cups of boiling water, put on low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. The resulting broth to take three times a day in the form of heat to the disappearance of the disease, followed by another three days to drink the broth 1 cup per day;
- The roots of the series, licorice, kopeck, alder cones and chamomile flowers is necessary to mix and grind. Then, two tablespoons of the resulting dry mixture to pour a glass of boiling water, put on low heat and simmer for another 10 minutes. The resulting broth infuse for two hours, strain and drink in one day in equal portions;
- One teaspoon of dry birch buds, thyme, turns, shoots of wild rosemary and yarrow herb mix, pour two cups of boiling water and let stand for two hours. The liquid is then strain and take half a cup four times a day for 10 days;
- One tablespoon of dry golden spines (fire-grass) wrapped in gauze or cloth and make a pouch. Then, 1 liter of water to boil, which for 1-2 minutes, lower the grass bag, then to obtain, and the remaining liquid for treating staphylococcal nasal taking for 10 days in any amount.