The human body - a kind of complicated mechanism. Normal his work is provided by close interaction with numerous muscles of the central nervous system. Reduction or relaxation of muscles in a certain sequence allow the human body all sorts of movements. Any breach of the same in numerous muscles, as a rule, related to the inadequacy of their "control" the brain. As a result of this failure often appear suddenly short-term reduction of muscles - hyperkinesis. They arise when organic and functional brain lesions and have different kinds.
Violent movements, independent of the will of man, can appear in different groups of muscles. Hyperkinesia, species of which so many are classified on grounds such as the place of injury, clinical manifestations, duration of attacks and their frequency. The most common involuntary movement the following options:
- Tremor. This manifests itself in small giperkinez shake the whole body or parts of it. Most commonly affects the muscles of the hands and fingers, and the head;
- Tiki. Characterized by involuntary movements unnatural and stereotypical and increase with excitement. Hyperkinesis appear short, sharp and usually repetitive jerks of the head, body, muscles of the face, hands or feet;
- Trochaic hyperkinesis. Unnatural chaotic movement simultaneously occur in the muscles of the arms and legs. This condition can occur when rheumatism, hereditary degenerative diseases, as well as during pregnancy;
- Facial blepharospasm paraspazmy and gemispazm. Hyperkinesia, various types of which affect the facial muscles and appear smooth or sharp jerks them;
- Torsion spasm. This pathology significantly limits the possibility of human movement. The increased muscle tone leads to a specific picture of the disease: the body is rotated around its axis as a result of slow, corkscrew motion. Another option when muscle spasm is giperkinezah spasmodic torticollis, which is accompanied by tilting or turning the head to one side.
Hyperkinesia in children
Involuntary muscle movements can occur in both adults and children. In the childhood hyperkinesis often have myoclonic form. The main symptoms of disease - it is a short, repetitive contraction of certain muscles of the face. Such unnatural movement is much worse with fatigue or of his excitement.
Another type of motor pathology characteristic of childhood is trochaic hyperkinesis. This affected the muscles of the head and shoulders, which are periodically twitching. Hyperkinesia require differential diagnosis with epilepsy also accompanied by involuntary muscle contractions. It is difficult to differentiate such a condition in young children, because the parents can not accurately describe the symptoms. This can lead to erroneous interpretation of the data and misdiagnosis.
An important role in the occurrence of hyperkinetic children play a variety of stressful situations. Thus for adults they do not appear as such. However, for example, the beginning of kindergarten, the more entering first grade - a good reason to explain the emergence of violent involuntary movements. Call hyperkinesis in children may also infections and head injuries.
Violent movements of the muscles occur for different reasons and have different clinical presentations. Often they significantly impede a person's life. Regardless of the type of hyperkinesis, treatment should be complex. First held sufficiently long conservative therapy. It uses anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as tools to improve blood circulation and metabolism of the brain tissue.
The appearance of hyperkinesis often due to increased emotional and impressionable patients. In this connection, in the treatment of actively used sedatives. However, these drugs have a lot of side effects: cause drowsiness, stiffness, allergies, lowering blood pressure. This leads to considerable difficulties healing process.
In order to achieve positive results in giperkinezah recommended restorative procedures that allow to maintain normal muscle tone of the body. First of all, it's physiotherapy, regular exposure to fresh air, baths with soothing effect. Of great importance for the normalization of the balance of power is being, it must include a sufficient amount of vitamins and essential trace elements.
When torsion dystonia and some other kinds of hyperkinesis treatment requires the use of orthopedic devices and the corresponding shoe. In severe cases, with no effect on ongoing health activities, operative treatment, which is carried out neurosurgeons.
The muscles - the most important part of the human body. Manage their complex operations, making meaningful movement, the central nervous system. In her work failures may occur that result in hyperkinesis, ie uncontrolled muscle movements. Provoking factor can serve different reasons. However, the most frequent among them - it is stress. In modern life it is difficult to avoid situations requiring high nervous tension. With this in mind, you must take care to preserve the body's defenses. This concept includes not only the maintenance of the physical shape of the body, but also the strengthening of the nervous system.