Angiodystonia (dystonia) - violation of tonic adaptive function of the blood vessels caused by the violation of the structure of the vessel walls and the development of the muscular layer, characterized by inadequacy, insufficiency or redundancy function that manifests itself as a regional (local) or total blood flow disturbances. Angiodystonia can affect both arterial and venous vessels.
Vascular tone - the basic function of the smooth muscle of the vascular wall, which provides mechanical properties and geometric parameters of the wall and the vessel lumen.
Cerebral angiodystonia - a violation of the tonic function of blood vessels of the brain, has shown signs of symptomatic complex.
Angiodystonia - a disorder of vascular tone of various etiologies (functional, organic), localization, mechanism of development. Angiodystonia not a distinct disease and, in most cases, acts as a side (secondary) of the complex of symptoms, disorders caused by the underlying disease. Angiodystonia observed against the following diseases:
- Pathology of the endocrine glands (the ovaries, adrenal glands, pituitary gland, thyroid gland);
- Impaired function of the autonomic nervous system;
- Focal infections;
- Diseases of internal organs (amyloidosis, gastrointestinal diseases, pancreatitis, arteriosclerosis, etc.);
- Nervous system disorders, head trauma, concussion history;
- Allergic reactions;
- Physical inactivity;
- Chronic infectious processes;
- Features of the individual patient (increased suspiciousness, irritability, a special degree of anxiety).
Angiodystonia inherent mostly to adults, but in recent years have increasingly diagnosed in children of school age.
Angiodystonia classified according to the following parameters:
- According to the etiology and pathogenesis are primary (neurogenic) and symptomatic angiodystonia;
- Localization distinguish localized (monoregionarnoe) violation and poliregionarnuyu (systemic) angiodystonia;
- By the nature of the current distinguished permanent violations and angioditonichsky crisis;
- As blood pressure, against which develops a violation of vascular tone, distinguished on the background angiodystonia normotension, violations against the background of hypertension or hypotension in the background.
Characteristic signs angiodystonia
The main symptoms are headaches angiodystonia different nature and etiology, drops in blood pressure, dizziness, insomnia, numbness, systematic tinnitus. It develops a sense of heaviness in the head. Some patients reported memory impairment, impaired visual function, hearing, smell. In some cases, the signs are angiodystonia pain in the limbs, neck and back.
Headache is a sign angiodystonia localized in the temporal and temporo-parietal scalp. The pain may be dull, aching, shooting character.
In rare cases, one of the possible symptoms angiodystonia is depression, which is characterized by loss of control over the emotional state, shortness of breath. Depression during angiodystonia developing against debilitating headaches that violate the rhythm of human life. Often the headache is not associated with fatigue, stress. The pain can occur at any time of the day, even after a long rest, rest.
Typically, the symptoms appear angiodystonia together, which facilitates the diagnosis of disorders.
Signs angiodystonia when reading the results of clinical studies are:
- The change in diameter and lumen;
- Depletion of blood flow;
- The displacement vessels.
Cerebral angiodystonia: the consequences of violations
Cerebral angiodystonia can develop as a result of various disorders in the body (internal factors), and due to external factors (eg, stress, eating a heavy meal).
Cerebral angiodystonia requires careful diagnosis. In the absence of adequate treatment on the background angiodystonia may develop encephalopathy - brain disease noninflammatory nature. Encephalopathy on a background of cerebral angiodystonia manifested by the following symptoms:
- Chronic depression;
- Frequent headaches against the background of stress, fatigue;
- Disorders of consciousness, memory;
- The lack of initiative.
Associated symptoms may also be fatigue, mood swings, heaviness in the head, sleep disturbances and other symptoms characteristic angiodystonia.
Angiodystonia: diagnostics violation
If you suspect a angiodystonia necessary to conduct a comprehensive survey. The main diagnostic methods are non-invasive techniques angiodystonia, one of which is rheoencephalography - study of cerebral vessels, based on the monitoring of changes in the resistance values of tissue when exposed to weak electrical pulses of high frequency. Thus, we can get objective information about the vascular apparatus of the brain: vascular tone, brain vascular reactivity, elasticity of their walls, the value of pulse volume.
Also in the diagnosis angiodystonia apply the following methods:
- Ultrasound examination of arteries and peripheral vessels;
- Screening of ischemic changes of myocardium using an electrocardiogram.
Also in cases of suspected angiodystonia necessary to differentiate the symptoms with signs of psychosomatic diseases.
Angiodystonia treatment and forecasts
Angiodystonia is not an independent disease. This violation is a secondary nature, developing against other diseases that determines treatment at angiodystonia. So, first of all at angiodystonia treatment should be directed at addressing the underlying disease.
When diagnosed angiodystonia treatment must take place in the following areas:
- Identification and selection of the optimal treatment of the underlying disease, provokes the development angiodystonia;
- Therapy aimed at normalization of vascular tone (eg, exercise, aimed at training vascular reactions);
- Symptomatic treatment angiodystonia;
- Lifestyle changes (normalization of sleep and rest, getting rid of bad habits, change in diet).
Angiodystonia requires constant monitoring by the doctor even in the absence of symptomatic complex.
In rare cases angiodystonia treatment which should be comprehensive, can cause total disability the patient with a strong symptomatic complex. Currently, there are no criteria for the selection of optimal drugs for the treatment of disorders and eliminate the symptoms. When angiodystonia treatment selected individually, taking into account reactions to the complex therapy.