The phenomena of magnetism known to man since ancient times. For example, in ancient China and India, many diseases are treated by overlaying the magnetic rocks on the sore spots. It is known that Cleopatra, queen of Egypt, to preserve youth, beauty and health used the miraculous properties of magnetic charms.
The most widely used magnetic therapy received in the 18th century. First, it began to be applied in France, and then she reached up to America. In those days used rather primitive methods using all kinds of magnetic bracelets, insoles and belts. Already in the 20th century, magnetic therapy has been recognized by the official medical procedure, and since then has been an integral part of physical therapy.
Indications for magnetic therapy
The magnetic field has a broad therapeutic action, so you can use it for the treatment of various diseases. To date, numerous studies already allow to speak with confidence about the beneficial effect of magnetic therapy on the human body as a whole.
Mostly indications for magnetic therapy are:
- Improved circulation and general blood cells;
- Stimulation of enzyme systems;
- Restoration of normal cell polarity, which is broken as a result of pathological changes in tissues and organs.
Description of the method of magnetic therapy
Depending on the indications for magnetotherapy can be used both stationary and portable devices.
Portable devices are ideal for magnetic therapy at home. For this purpose, certain active zones are applied two working surface of the device. Inside surfaces are induction coils with which the magnetic field is generated. Magnetic therapy at home is convenient because it can be carried out at any time. You can set the desired mode and time, after which the portable device is removed.
Stationary equipment is a large inductor in which a person is placed in a fully horizontal position. The patient's head is at the same time outside, which is very convenient for people suffering from claustrophobia. The unit turns on, and the patient is a required amount of time.
Since the magnetic field - it is not a physical substance and an electrical pulse, the feel of his people can not. Therefore, magnetic, reviews, is not accompanied by any feelings.
The effects of magnetic therapy
Magnetic, reviews, copes with the consequences of asthenic syndrome. Therefore, this method is very popular in the complex treatment of alcoholism. The fact that after several sessions held magnet therapy about 70% of patients experience significant relief.
Magnetic therapy activates the body's internal biological reserves and contributes to the consolidation of the effect of drug treatment for a longer period.
As part of an integrated treatment of magnetic promotes restoration of the organs at the cellular level. As a result of magnetic radiation restored intellectual functions of the brain.
In fact, the recognition of magnetic therapy as an official method is already talking about its high efficiency. Physiotherapists often use this method in the treatment of many diseases.
Patients noted in a review of the magneto significant improvement in overall condition of the body, lifting the mood, the disappearance of any kind had any problems with sleep (difficulty falling asleep, insomnia, etc.). Many say improving efficiency, improve mental activity, disappearance of autonomic disorders (jumps of arterial pressure, headaches, feeling of muscle weakness).
Contraindications for magnet therapy
The technique of magnetic therapy has prolonged duration. For example, ordinary acts taking the pill for a few hours, but the session is magnetic therapy acts on the body for several days. That is why, despite the apparent safety of the method, it is not necessary to apply it uncontrollably. This is especially true of magnetic therapy at home. Clear instructions should be followed and should not exceed the time of the magnetic effects.
Absolute contraindications to magnetotherapy are:
- Cardiovascular disease decompensation (heart failure stage 2-3, aneurysm of the heart, major vessels or the aorta, pre- or post-infarction period, severe heart rhythm disturbances);
- Active tuberculosis;
- Have the patient pacemaker;
- Increased susceptibility to the appearance of bleeding;
- Acute psychiatric disorders (paranoid state, schizophrenia, psychosis);
- Infectious diseases in active form;
- Systemic blood diseases;
- Sharp cachexia;
- Thrombosis, including recurrent and thromboembolic complications;
- Any condition accompanied by fever;
- Diseases of the peripheral and central nervous system (spinal cord and spinal column, spinal ischemic strokes, a violation of the spinal blood circulation);
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcers, colitis, biliary dyskinesia, chronic gastritis);
- Acute and chronic diseases of the genitourinary system (prostatitis, cystitis, menopause, painful menstruation, and others.);
- Skin diseases (burns, frostbite, eczema, bedsores, sluggish granulating wounds).
In addition, there are some contraindications to individual magnetotherapy.